MiHawkins

Jun 4, 2018
This I disagree with, you don't need to be overly specific but you should always inform your players what they are signing up for.
What I meant is that, provided the NTR tag can't warn about anything the least bit specific, it can only be misleading. Specifically, when the tag is used because of one or very few instances, it's very likely that it fits the criteria of very few people.

a single instance is enough to ruin any kind of enjoyment you got and leave in your head a memory you would rather never had.
I think this is a bit overly dramatic.
We're talking about very unrealistic games that more often than not have bugs, are never completed, have disabled options because it's a work in progress, have bad narrative and worse grammar. And you're telling me people achieve a transcendental degree of immersion by which an undesired scene can scar their heart forever?

Another user suggested using two different sets of tags: one for recurring themes and the other for >0 instances. That would be optimal in terms of information, but if that's not going to happen, I think it should be used to mark recurring themes alone.

Not just to favor people looking for a specific topic, but to warn people as well. There are topics I don't enjoy, but it's not the same something happening once or twice and something happening all the time.
If it's something happening once or twice, just ignore the scene and move on. Most of these games use ren'py and it has a skip option.

HHHE94

Jun 14, 2022
Curious why the author has added some NTR plots from time to time recently. In my opinion, as far as a harem game is concerned, it is a shit-like thing. As far as I am concerned, at the end of the latest update, when I saw OTAKU touch sheila's chest , I feel physically uncomfortable, and even wanted to swear at one point, even if the NTR plot is added, can't the player choose more freely? Is my woman allowed to be touched by anyone? I think every player will take on a role during the game, can the author stop feeding shit to the player forcibly~

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
Curious why the author has added some NTR plots from time to time recently. In my opinion, as far as a harem game is concerned, it is a shit-like thing. As far as I am concerned, at the end of the latest update, when I saw OTAKU touch sheila's chest , I feel physically uncomfortable, and even wanted to swear at one point, even if the NTR plot is added, can't the player choose more freely? Is my woman allowed to be touched by anyone? I think every player will take on a role during the game, can the author stop feeding shit to the player forcibly~
Please remember, whenever you are fapping to a LI in a game, I am doing it too. :>

Nick Nosferatu

May 16, 2017
"The whole team work in this update since 5 months now, and Vash is now working on script and dialogue no stop since several weeks "
" I want the update to be out before the end of the month "

What a good man, he is allowing you to play Diablo 4 or Street Fighter 6 for a longer time. Hell, you might even be able to finish Final Fantasy XVI before the drop.

selestiel

Oct 17, 2021
Any news about new updates?, I am not in a hurry, just making sure its is not abandoned... good game, ntr sucks since its the harem, need pregnancy as a must, and would like to see all present girls in relationship with mc. And please make 3 harem routes good karma/all in love rote, neutral karma/ love and submission route. And bad karma/ all in submission route. Single routes i presume impossible here as it would pain me to separate mothers and daughters...

4.10 star(s) 273 Votes