Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
i Herd it might come out this month or August?
First rule: don't give a shit about rumors and hear saying. If it doesn't come from a dev on a official way, there's no ETA. This is a general rule how to handle every question and discussion about update release dates.
Second rule: first rule doesn't apply to Irphaeus. Even if he gives a date, he's full of shit. He lied to much in the last years, so he can't be trusted. You can't believe him anything. If there's a new update, good. Until the moment you can download it don't trust anything he says or someone said he had said.

afrobear

Nov 19, 2018
Pfft I wouldn't concern yourself with the karma system at all if I were you. We'll all be dead before it gets to a point where it means anything.
Interesting, why is there like new shit in the last update i cant access locked behind an apparent karma number? Specific example is a scene with Cath on the balcony

Reactions: vmaks

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Sorry mate, i meant how do i increase or decrease it at will
Ahh, there really isn't a way to do that and frankly it doesn't impact anything currently.

The idea behind the karma system is there being basically three routes/outcomes.
Good
Neutral
Bad

Currently the dev is only doing the Neutral path with some previews of the bad karma here and there.
Frankly, I'll be happy if he can finish just the one route. Not hatting on the guy but the dev process has been very slow.

Reactions: Gojii

zeroidk

Jan 2, 2020
Nope. On Discord they are talking that Irphaeus is from France and that they haven't heard of him in few days, so I'm calling it now that he'll probably use the riots in there as an excuse for a possible delay.
I bet rioters broke into his home, STOLE his router, overturned his car, and flipped his circuit breaker which he cannot find and has no idea how they knew where to look..

Jan 1, 2020
I bet rioters broke into his home, STOLE his router, overturned his car, and flipped his circuit breaker which he cannot find and has no idea how they knew where to look..
Nah I bet the rioters broke into his home and cough infront of irphaeus then leaves without explaining anything and now irphaeus have covid again. Then he calls an ambulance to fetch him to the hospital, and while on the way there, some fat otaku's car crashed into the ambulance irphaeus was in. Irphaeus tried to call the tow truck to tow the ambulance but the tow truck drivers says it's too hot here in france and the driver said that he is towing all the air conditioners from irphaeus's house to his own home instead. After that irphaeus tries to call a taxi driver but then the taxi driver said that he quitted his job because waifu academy took too long for an update. Now Irphaeus had no choice but to walk to a nearby hospital that is located in china.

Based on a true story.

Levan76

Aug 2, 2022
Nah I bet the rioters broke into his home and cough infront of irphaeus then leaves without explaining anything and now irphaeus have covid again. Then he calls an ambulance to fetch him to the hospital, and while on the way there, some fat otaku's car crashed into the ambulance irphaeus was in. Irphaeus tried to call the tow truck to tow the ambulance but the tow truck drivers says it's too hot here in france and the driver said that he is towing all the air conditioners from irphaeus's house to his own home instead. After that irphaeus tries to call a taxi driver but then the taxi driver said that he quitted his job because waifu academy took too long for an update. Now Irphaeus had no choice but to walk to a nearby hospital that is located in china.

Based on a true story.
You mean fatass from this game is actually a buddy of his?!

4.10 star(s) 273 Votes