Nick Nosferatu

May 16, 2017
"You will get lot of this in the incoming update, It's just that we are having lot of trouble with the new script T_T
It's 60k lines of dialogue and code, and it has to be reworked from the start to add the Karma system and the new intro.
It took us lot of time, thanks to Galewind for his incredible work on this.
We managed to do it, but the beach scene script itself took a delay because of that and vash received the script late to work with. The beach is a very big scene and i undersetimatd the time for Vash to write and proofread thousand of lines on the various option/outcomes the beach scene offer. "

As always, bad time management and the karma system are the reasons why it's delayed.

Needvdate

Oct 16, 2017
"You will get lot of this in the incoming update, It's just that we are having lot of trouble with the new script T_T
It's 60k lines of dialogue and code, and it has to be reworked from the start to add the Karma system and the new intro.
It took us lot of time, thanks to Galewind for his incredible work on this.
We managed to do it, but the beach scene script itself took a delay because of that and vash received the script late to work with. The beach is a very big scene and i undersetimatd the time for Vash to write and proofread thousand of lines on the various option/outcomes the beach scene offer. "

As always, bad time management and the karma system are the reasons why it's delayed.
He didn't give a time-frame I'm assuming as usual?

• Sad
Reactions: Blueray

Green Layer

Aug 8, 2020
Wait i knew you could mash her but the other option, how and where?
You can only get this option when you did not use the serum on Keiko.

or you could use Mod to have your way with both Keiko and her. I could not feel sympathy for her with how much of a bitch dev made her.

I used this to destroy her completely. It earns you a favor with the thugs so it's the better option. still can't wait for the next update. I hope it comes this year.

Reactions: Blueray

BastardX

May 13, 2018
If im not mistaken there was something on the third page of the replay gallery and now on 0.9.9 one is blank was not there something on the third page?

4.10 star(s) 273 Votes