Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
Instead of waiting for the uncertain when the update will be better just abandoned it, is not it?

I'm already fed up with the developer there are many reasons for this and that.
Honestly, it is better to just not care about it instead of being annoyed. There is so much stuff to play on this website, I personally dont mind to wait for this game to update. Simply because I dont wait at all, when its updated I am like "huh, neat" and play the newest Update. I am neither wasting time nor money while waiting for updates. (And I will certainly never pay money to the Dev, I found this game when it already had a really bad update cycle, so I never paid money for it. Other Devs deserve the money more)

But overall, even without the delays, this game is probably way too ambitious. I would not be surprised if it will be abandoned at some point, simply because there is so much to do. We have some LIs which did not have a proper scene at all until this point. And other fan-favorites will probably also need some scenes. E.g. I would be very happy with more Maki-Content, but I also know that e.g. Inori does not have much. And on top of the quantity of H-Scenes, the quality also needs to be considered. I think with such a big cast it is pretty difficult to make scenes unique. Because there is 0 point in giving Inori a scene when it feels generic.

And on top of all of that there is a story which needs to be developed. And even if the Dev says that we are 2/3 in (which would still mean years in development), I dont really believe that, because there are so many main or side plots which still need to happen.

So yeah, I think the big cast is the downfall of this game. Two games I follow have perfect numbers IMO. One game has 7 LIs, all very fleshed out and unique. And the other has 6 Main-LIs with 2 paths each and 6 Side-LIs with one path each. And both manage to give good Updates in a timely manner (relative to the content in them). WA has... 15 LIs? Maybe even 20? Yeah, this is not finish anytime soon.

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
0.9.9? Does that mean the game is going to be finished soon?
This means a shit. The last version was "v0.9.8 Part One", so the next will maybe "v0.10.0.1312 Part One Alpha Fix6". Don't expect too much. You'll get 30 minutes gameplay with six choices which doesn't impact anything because this dev is an amateur and don't know anything about setting and using variables. We'll see much likely one or two scenes with sis and mommy but nothing new in the story. Of course, my statements are always subject to the proviso that the little fucker actually delivers.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: kenwaty
4.10 star(s) 273 Votes