Talmadge

May 7, 2018
well brother, as far as I remember that never happened, but maybe I'm just talking without knowing, since I haven't played it since 8.0 or 9.0 I don't remember it well, but if that's how you say it then everything makes sense.
I could be wrong. I've been wrong a time or three in my life. LoL. I remember, after where the MC screws her, he sits beneath a tree, and watches her trying to find the dog. And then trying to get the dog to bang her. I can't remember if it actually happened or not, though.

Reactions: Ehterias

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
I could be wrong. I've been wrong a time or three in my life. LoL. I remember, after where the MC screws her, he sits beneath a tree, and watches her trying to find the dog. And then trying to get the dog to bang her. I can't remember if it actually happened or not, though.
it happens, dog plays with her when shes stuck in the window, she gets her pussy licked from the dog basically passes out then the MC rapes her.

Reactions: Talmadge

captcha69

Apr 12, 2021
So, which ladies are getting new scenes?
as far as i played, Motoko´s dry hump, Maki´s underwater bj, u also play with Nanali and ur mom ( no, not YOUR mom) bare tits , u fk the leader of the honeybee Mari, Maki and Motoko´s little sister. btw, u CANT either fk Maki, play with Nanali´s tits or get Motoko to dry hump u, if u fk Yukiko (Motoko´s sister) or thats why i think, i havent try all the options.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: omocik

TankH04

Mar 15, 2021
Bro I was so excited for a whole five seconds before I noticed that the Mac didn't update yet :( Feels bad man

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
any walkthrough mod as karma makes impossible to see all scene
Who knows when the guy is going update it,and since my saves are broken I'm using 0x52 urm to see choices codes. Was checking variables but only 1 page, but when you clcik on answer it says +10 karm,+5 or -5,-10,-50(raping minami(the newspaper girl after the dog). Playing both routes 1 with positive karma the other all negative

Last edited:

6R33N341

May 22, 2019
I've been waiting so long for a sex scene with the tattoo girl I forgot her name, maybe it'll happen by the end of 2024, but with how dated the game looks at this point I'm not sure if I'm interested anymore

Reactions: Lord Grim

omocik

May 2, 2017
i dont think starting from 0 is worth it, right?
first scene is changed, but rest seems the same. Which means, who cares.
Added interactive map, but very limited.

New content is locked behind multiple choices for no reason. Like if this was truly sandbox, where either you pick girl per gameplay or had multiple days to check all content, but this. This is just reload save. Why bother?
Slightly disapointed, by amount of work none asked for.
While beach events are fine, each path seems short and interupted by reloading. Plus unnecesarly trolled by crab.

better to wrap up the story and create new models and intro iin WA2

Last edited:
Reactions: Crowangel

darks231

Nov 12, 2019
In my opinion the game has a lot of potential but unfortunately apart from the fact that each update takes a long time to come out the content is almost non-existent, I must say that I liked the interactive map, it is a good addition, but there is no new content as such and that discourages me that the updates take a long time to come out and if every time an update comes out the content is so little, then I'm sorry to say but the game may die, I don't know what problems the creator has but from my perspective it doesn't seem like they want to advance the game quickly and I say That's because how long it took for there to be no update, too long and an update comes out and it has very little content, plus for the scenes there are some that are very elaborate to be able to get the scene, in conclusion I think that this game will little by little lose more people Since it takes a long time for something to come out, when something comes out it's almost nothing, it's a shame about the situation of this game. *Milfy City 2 xd*

Dodge222

Jan 13, 2019
If you get an error when trying to start up from one of your backups, then try starting up using one of the Autosaves. It worked for me.

I had the same problem recently with another game, but fortunately someone else suggested this solution, so I tried it and it worked. So hopefully it'll work for you too.

Grunts21

Jan 7, 2021
i stopped at the quiz challenge in the last update since the option i wanted is not in the game yet but its still not in this new update are those choices not really going to be added?

4.10 star(s) 272 Votes