NotABot

Mar 25, 2017
...And I would say it is highly unlikely since aside from MC deciding to share Yoko with the Thugs, the Rape-Scene in the train and some small scenes of the past and with Kennichi, there is nothing in this game which involves any other character than MC...
We talking only penetration? If not:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That's off the top of my head, I may have missed some. It's also why I thought it was funny people got so bent out of shape over Sheila and Otaku at Honeybee. It wasn't exactly uncharted territory.

Reactions: MiHawkins

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
We talking only penetration? If not:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That's off the top of my head, I may have missed some. It's also why I thought it was funny people got so bent out of shape over Sheila and Otaku at Honeybee. It wasn't exactly uncharted territory.
I mean, I forgot some of them, but I would not count peeping into this. Because the person I responded to said "Action" and I interpreted it as Sharing. But if we go with other people somewhat involved, yes, there is loads of stuff.

The main thing about the Sheila/Otaku-situation at Honeybee for me was mainly that it switched between MC and Otaku. I dont really care if Otaku gets some action with Sheila, it is not like she likes and and we are stuck the whole game with Otaku anyway. But the switches between scenes made it a bit awkward.

Reactions: NotABot

HunterSeeker

Engaged Member
May 13, 2017
To people who have being following this game from the beginning, should I play this? Is it fun? Opinions?
It's actually really good. However, unlike games made these days, you're pretty much forced into sex scenes with most of the girls. The biggest flaw of this game is that development times are extremely slow so it's not gonna finish anytime soon.

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
It's actually really good. However, unlike games made these days, you're pretty much forced into sex scenes with most of the girls. The biggest flaw of this game is that development times are extremely slow so it's not gonna finish anytime soon.
+1, its one of the best games on this site; probably wont be finished but sure worth it a playthrough, it has plenty of content

hoshimota

Sep 18, 2023
I love your dry humor. We all need more laughs in life. Thanks for that!
He's not entirely wrong. It has a lot of really great sex content. Let's not forget that's a lot of what we are all here for lmao. The story is often hilarious and entertaining, it has it's downsides (what game doesn't) and the dev takes forever to put out updates but you would be doing yourself a major disservice to miss this one.

The biggest issue with the game is they try to force you to pork your mom at some point. That's pretty fucking awful. As it stands it's maybe like a 7/8 out of 10, if they made that shit optional or removed that aspect entirely, it could be a 9 or 10 easily in my opinion.

johtochamp

Sep 29, 2020
Hey guys, I vaguely remember a point in this game where Otaku homie gets to mess around with asuka in one way or another?Was that just a dream i had or is there some minor scene where he is allowed in on the perversions(Without touching) as revenge/payback? if so, when

Boogie

Aug 7, 2017
Hey guys, I vaguely remember a point in this game where Otaku homie gets to mess around with asuka in one way or another?Was that just a dream i had or is there some minor scene where he is allowed in on the perversions(Without touching) as revenge/payback? if so, when
Yes, there was an early scene where Asuka catches Otaku in the locker room. Maybe when he was planting the camera? Not sure.

She was trying to be threatening/dominating but somehow ends up giving him a foot job or something similar.

Reactions: Mars King

johtochamp

Sep 29, 2020
Yes, there was an early scene where Asuka catches Otaku in the locker room. Maybe when he was planting the camera? Not sure.

She was trying to be threatening/dominating but somehow ends up giving him a foot job or something similar.
ok yeah im familar with that scene, super hot. but im honestly thinking i may have just dreamed this up. I thought otaku got to mess with asuka somehow but throughout the gallery i havent found such a thing.

• Angry
Reactions: Netao_Da_Caxixola

hoshimota

Sep 18, 2023
ok yeah im familar with that scene, super hot. but im honestly thinking i may have just dreamed this up. I thought otaku got to mess with asuka somehow but throughout the gallery i havent found such a thing.
So it's been a while since I saw that scene but here is what I remember. Initially, she busts Otaku in the locker room. I think she spread a bunch of women's clothes around him to make it look even more incriminating. However, she goes way beyond what is necessary to get him in trouble, and gives him a footjob. The comments she makes while doing it certainly seemed to suggest she was kind of getting a kick out of it, as I recall. I think it was in the spirit of like, oh look you are so gross you like that what a dirty pig etc. (while continuing to get him off) - I myself thought at the time that this was foreshadowing and maybe the author was planning to build in the possibility of Otaku getting into a relationship with her eventually.

So, you could just have followed the same logic path I did, or hell maybe there is some content like that in there and I either didn't reach it or am forgetting about it, but I can 100% see how you might come to that conclusion.

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
So it's been a while since I saw that scene but here is what I remember. Initially, she busts Otaku in the locker room. I think she spread a bunch of women's clothes around him to make it look even more incriminating. However, she goes way beyond what is necessary to get him in trouble, and gives him a footjob. The comments she makes while doing it certainly seemed to suggest she was kind of getting a kick out of it, as I recall. I think it was in the spirit of like, oh look you are so gross you like that what a dirty pig etc. (while continuing to get him off) - I myself thought at the time that this was foreshadowing and maybe the author was planning to build in the possibility of Otaku getting into a relationship with her eventually.

So, you could just have followed the same logic path I did, or hell maybe there is some content like that in there and I either didn't reach it or am forgetting about it, but I can 100% see how you might come to that conclusion.
I dont think it was ever planned that Otaku gets together with Asuka. It was such early in the games development, it could have just been a scene which was used to have a H-scene earlier in the story, because at this point, MCs relationships were not as advanced.

But it could also be possible that something changed in development. Because the scene was created years ago. And considering that Otaku also did not use to be as annoying as he currently is, there have been changes in the personality of characters.

But I would guess it was just to have an early scene to jerk off to (if someone is into fendom or something like that).

• Haha
Reactions: Visionedmetal
4.10 star(s) 271 Votes