Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
There is basically no sex in the scene with the boys. Kids are always curious. It's quite natural.
So what? Patreon don't care about your point of view if this is inapporiate or not. It's an US based company who only cares about the laws of the USA, and the demands of VISA and Mastercard. You can discuss this topic and the hypocricy in some cases as much as you want, but you won't change anything because Patreon is in charge and Milkaeus is a small fish for them. But after all, there was more in this kinetic novel as just this one scene. The violating of copyrights isn't a joke for Patreon.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Dev's patreon is under review... Been seeing that a lot lately.
There are people reporting games to Patreon because they hate this or that about them. This doesn't have ntr or anything that controversial so it must be the milking.

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
This game is great but English is poor.
If at least it was also in Spanish, it would help to understand the game, I only speak Portuguese but I understand Spanish well.
:cry::cry::cry:

This has as close to perfect english spelling and grammar as I've ever seen in a VN, not sure what you're talking about.

Hopefully this scam finally gets shut down for good
What exactly makes this a scam? Has the dev ever made clearly false claims about what the game is which resulted in you losing money?

Has Irphaeus shown that their estimates of how long it would take to finish an update are a bit unreliable/inaccurate?
Yeah but that ain't fraud, it's just bad PR, an annoyance, sure. but a scam? No, dial it back a bit there skip, it's not a scam, it's an inconvenience.

A ren'py VN shouldn't be so important to your life that the dev missing his self-imposed deadline is a scam so terrible they should be shut down over it. This gets roughly one (relatively) large update a year, just because it may have taken longer than expected to finally get that update released but so far Irphaeus has never completely failed to put out a promised update. None of this is worth the level of contempt people seem to have for Irphaeus.

Last edited:

Shepard1984

Apr 10, 2021
Hello guys ( and girls and all between),

any ideas how to get the animations in 0.11 working? I only have black slides during their times.

XnaVier

Apr 29, 2022
And what does it matter to you if it does? Whether the dev is milking it or not, its still a good game. If you think its a scam then just don't support and get it for free like most of us. Please don't bring Cancel Culture here.
What does it matter to you if it matters to me? Is not wanting others to be scammed a bad thing? I am not saying the game should be cancelled which is not that good btw but the dev certainly

What exactly makes this a scam? Has the dev ever made clearly false claims about what the game is which resulted in you losing money?

Has Irphaeus shown that their estimates of how long it would take to finish an update are a bit unreliable/inaccurate?
Yeah but that ain't fraud, it's just bad PR, an annoyance, sure. but a scam? No, dial it back a bit there skip, it's not a scam, it's an inconvenience.

A ren'py VN shouldn't be so important to your life that the dev missing his self-imposed deadline is a scam so terrible they should be shut down over it. None of this is worth the level of contempt people seem to have for Irphaeus.
You are clearly new here so you have no idea. Scamming is lying for financial gain and that's exactly what this dev does.
An inconvenience would be to miss a deadline here and there and not lie about every fucking excuse you have for a delayed update all the time. It's a known fact he lies about every excuse he has for a delayed update and literally everyone on this thread knows this. The most famous one is when he was caught red handed lying about being in a car accident to delay an already delayed update.
So he deserve the level of contenmpt people have for him and if his patreon does get shut down, that's another reward he deserves.

This gets roughly one (relatively) large update a year, just because it may have taken longer than expected to finally get that update released but so far Irphaeus has never completely failed to put out a promised update.
LMFAO, everything here is just so god damn untrue :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
What does it matter to you if it matters to me? Is not wanting others to be scammed a bad thing? I am not saying the game should be cancelled which is not that good btw but the dev certainly
To the best of my knowledge, the dev is the sole owner of the game and its assets. Certainly he's the only person who knows what (if anything) has already been plotted out in terms of the endgame for the story. Shut down the dev for scamming and the game goes away as a result.

You are clearly new here so you have no idea. Scamming is lying for financial gain and that's exactly what this dev does.
An inconvenience would be to miss a deadline here and there and not lie about every fucking excuse you have for a delayed update all the time. It's a known fact he lies about every excuse he has for a delayed update and literally everyone on this thread knows this. The most famous one is when he was caught red handed lying about being in a car accident to delay an already delayed update.
So he deserve the level of contenmpt people have for him and if his patreon does get shut down, that's another reward he deserves.
I'm not aware of the full details of the car accident story. From what I recall hearing about it, he stated an update was delayed because he was in a car accident; however, his story was either a close match or an identical match to another dev's reason for a delay. I do not know if Irfaeus actually confessed that he copied the other story. I will note that it's actually possible for two people to suffer similar car accidents, and similar problems. It's fairly unlikely, but it is possible.

Similarly, I am not certain he lies about every excuse he's ever given for a delayed update. For instance the most recent update (the first in a long time that showed up in less than nine months or so, to the best of my knowledge) was delayed by a few weeks, but I don't recall an excuse other than it took him longer than he thought it would - something that's hardly uncommon in the history of software updates. He did say he'd try to get out smaller updates more often, and he succeeded at that (for a grand total of one update so far, so there's no track record to say it will continue, but it does look like some degree of effort was made).

I agree wholeheartedly that it is commonly believed on this forum that the dev has often lied when providing excuses for delayed updates, and with good reason. However, I've been a round this forum for a while, and I don't know for a fact that what you claim is true in the literal sense. You may be deliberately exaggerating for effect, of course - but it's almost impossible to tell when that's happening in a text-only communication medium like this.

LMFAO, everything here is just so god damn untrue :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
If you're referring to your own statements? Well, in the literal sense, I'd tend to say most of what you said was at least inaccurate to a degree.

Note: my personal belief, from what I have and haven't seen here, is that the dev has continued to charge for a game on Patreon even during times when he has not done significant work on it for stretches of time. This may not be technically illegal (I don't recall the dev's page promising game updates at a particular frequency; if he's committed to providing certain benefits to people signed up at certain tiers and failed to do so, that could be something that could be addressed by a class action suit, but may not rise to the level of actual criminal activity), but I know of other devs who have turned off accepting payments for far less significant periods of inactivity, so I would tend to agree it's at least unethical.

I also find it interesting that the second game he was apparently doing predevelopment work on (Waifu Hunter) seems to have evaporated, and that it's entirely possible that he expected to bang that up into some sort of huge moneymaker, and has now concluded that this is not likely to happen, and may be prolonging the life of this game as he now has no plans beyond it. I know of no personal details to support this; it is pure speculation on my part.

TL;DR: The previous poster exaggerates his case; although the basic suppositions he's laid out are not unreasonable, they are not proven fa ct, nor universally held to be so.

XnaVier

Apr 29, 2022
To the best of my knowledge, the dev is the sole owner of the game and its assets. Certainly he's the only person who knows what (if anything) has already been plotted out in terms of the endgame for the story. Shut down the dev for scamming and the game goes away as a result.

I'm not aware of the full details of the car accident story. From what I recall hearing about it, he stated an update was delayed because he was in a car accident; however, his story was either a close match or an identical match to another dev's reason for a delay. I do not know if Irfaeus actually confessed that he copied the other story. I will note that it's actually possible for two people to suffer similar car accidents, and similar problems. It's fairly unlikely, but it is possible.

Similarly, I am not certain he lies about every excuse he's ever given for a delayed update. For instance the most recent update (the first in a long time that showed up in less than nine months or so, to the best of my knowledge) was delayed by a few weeks, but I don't recall an excuse other than it took him longer than he thought it would - something that's hardly uncommon in the history of software updates. He did say he'd try to get out smaller updates more often, and he succeeded at that (for a grand total of one update so far, so there's no track record to say it will continue, but it does look like some degree of effort was made).

I agree wholeheartedly that it is commonly believed on this forum that the dev has often lied when providing excuses for delayed updates, and with good reason. However, I've been a round this forum for a while, and I don't know for a fact that what you claim is true in the literal sense. You may be deliberately exaggerating for effect, of course - but it's almost impossible to tell when that's happening in a text-only communication medium like this.

If you're referring to your own statements? Well, in the literal sense, I'd tend to say most of what you said was at least inaccurate to a degree.

Note: my personal belief, from what I have and haven't seen here, is that the dev has continued to charge for a game on Patreon even during times when he has not done significant work on it for stretches of time. This may not be technically illegal (I don't recall the dev's page promising game updates at a particular frequency; if he's committed to providing certain benefits to people signed up at certain tiers and failed to do so, that could be something that could be addressed by a class action suit, but may not rise to the level of actual criminal activity), but I know of other devs who have turned off accepting payments for far less significant periods of inactivity, so I would tend to agree it's at least unethical.

I also find it interesting that the second game he was apparently doing predevelopment work on (Waifu Hunter) seems to have evaporated, and that it's entirely possible that he expected to bang that up into some sort of huge moneymaker, and has now concluded that this is not likely to happen, and may be prolonging the life of this game as he now has no plans beyond it. I know of no personal details to support this; it is pure speculation on my part.

TL;DR: The previous poster exaggerates his case; although the basic suppositions he's laid out are not unreasonable, they are not proven fa ct, nor universally held to be so.
Dude, you are baiscally saying he has like a 0.000000001% chance of saying the truth, that's as good as him not telling the truth. I appreciate you are trying to be very objective here but we are way past that.

About the car accident story he claimed to be in a car accident and posted a picture about it as proof, but when it was found out it was actually the picture of another car accident several years ago he quickly deleted it and backtracked on his claims, saying the picture was just showing a similar accident to his one. It doesn't take a genius to figure out he was lying here.
You don't need hard, concrete evidence to establish facts with this guy, just some common sense.

Reactions: AhrimanH and RDFozz

RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
Dude, you are baiscally saying he has like a 0.000000001% chance of saying the truth, that's as good as him not telling the truth. I appreciate you are trying to be very objective here but we are way past that.

About the car accident story he claimed to be in a car accident and posted a picture about it as proof, but when it was found out it was actually the picture of another car accident several years ago he quickly deleted it and backtracked on his claims, saying the picture was just showing a similar accident to his one. It doesn't take a genius to figure out he was lying here.
You don't need hard, concrete evidence to establish facts with this guy, just some common sense.
I love words. And I try to use the precise words to convey my meaning. I don't always succeed, but I do try.

That's why I feel it's necessary to say - you do need evidence to establish facts. That's exactly how you establish facts.

However, what I think you're trying to say (and I may be the only one to interpret it differently, because I'm an old guy :)), is that common sense would lead most people to the same conclusions we're leaping to, even without hard evidence to support it. Which I would agree with.

4.10 star(s) 270 Votes