Yeiji24

Oct 4, 2021
hello can someone please recommend other games like this and harem hotel? hopefully with similar artstyle too.

Lethal Flourish

Oct 8, 2021
I just finished playing the game for the first time and it was really fun, story is whatever but the girls are really cute and game is funny from time to time. How often do we get updates? Also it's a crime Kayane has no real scenes, she's by far the most interesting girl.

Also I'm curious, which girls are the most popular in the community? My favorite is probably Maki.
My favorite is Rachel / the succubus

santigr27

Jul 26, 2017
"The goal is to release the incoming update within this month, then the next update a couple of month later.(short one)
And then the last big update for the end of the year."
For the "last big update" he is talking about the last update of this year or he is refering about the entire complete game??

MiHawkins

Jun 4, 2018
For the "last big update" he is talking about the last update of this year or he is refering about the entire complete game??
He talked about three different updates while not being able to release the one already delayed two times. The third he spoke about isn't going to be released this year. Even the second one making it before 2025 is hard to believe.

4.10 star(s) 268 Votes