Nick Nosferatu

May 16, 2017
"I can't promise that the final RELEASE will be today, but we're absolutely close to the finish line.
The list of what's left to do is VERY small, but the timing has to be right
I'm currently sending my work folder off to Irph for his "flight check". I have some small work to do after that before we can package it up."

And good news, Irph might not be the one to upload the update.

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
"I can't promise that the final RELEASE will be today, but we're absolutely close to the finish line.
The list of what's left to do is VERY small, but the timing has to be right
I'm currently sending my work folder off to Irph for his "flight check". I have some small work to do after that before we can package it up."

And good news, Irph might not be the one to upload the update.
wait, final release? will be the game complet? wasnt said somebody, end of this year will be one more update?

Nick Nosferatu

May 16, 2017
Short summary:

- No, the update isn't out yet.
- The testers have access to it.
- If there is no problem, it will be out very soon. If not, it will be delayed by one day.
- It has hot moments, but it's not sex into sex.
- Tomoe's content has been delayed because Irph didn't have the time to write the script and dialogues. I hope Helen's scene is great because I was waiting for both scenes and I've already lost one. :mad:
- This means 160 renders and 13 animations will be added in the next update, which was referred to as "The mother of all updates" with emphasis on "Mother". So it will be a short update but full of milfs, hallelujah.

Edit : And it's out.

" So post school events and Tomoe events are finished, but postponed to next ~month... "

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Jeemjemm

Jul 23, 2021
Short summary:

- No, the update isn't out yet.
- The testers have access to it.
- If there is no problem, it will be out very soon. If not, it will be delayed by one day.
- It has hot moments, but it's not sex into sex.
- Tomoe's content has been delayed because Irph didn't have the time to write the script and dialogues. I hope Helen's scene is great because I was waiting for both scenes and I've already lost one. :mad:
- This means 160 renders and 13 animations will be added in the next update, which was referred to as "The mother of all updates" with emphasis on "Mother". So it will be a short update but full of milfs, hallelujah.

Edit : And it's out.

" So post school events and Tomoe events are finished, but postponed to next ~month... "

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Bro, what the hell, so we don't get tomoe bath scene in this update like the previews? Like, at all?

Last edited:
Reactions: allintine

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
Just patrons or I'm dumb
Where's the download link?
If it was only for Patreons, they would be violating the agreement with Patreon. Patreon has banned Irphaeus because the game is against the rules. That's why they have a new account. So they pretended that the donations were only for graphic content, i.e. images. If they now linked the game to whether you are a Patreon, the game would be linked to the donations again. If Patreon notices this, their account is banned again. I'm not sure if Irphaeus is stupid enough to risk that. It's doubtful Patreon will even allow you to get the game via Discord, considering how many devs have been banned for content on their Discord servers. As long as they link the Discord server to Patreon, Patreon considers the content there as part of the dev's Patreon offer.

May 14, 2022
If it was only for Patreons, they would be violating the agreement with Patreon. Patreon has banned Irphaeus because the game is against the rules. That's why they have a new account. So they pretended that the donations were only for graphic content, i.e. images. If they now linked the game to whether you are a Patreon, the game would be linked to the donations again. If Patreon notices this, their account is banned again. I'm not sure if Irphaeus is stupid enough to risk that. It's doubtful Patreon will even allow you to get the game via Discord, considering how many devs have been banned for content on their Discord servers. As long as they link the Discord server to Patreon, Patreon considers the content there as part of the dev's Patreon offer.
ok, but I didn't understand what you meant by: "it's for free, Just go and get it".
How can I get the link if it's not on Patreon?

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
ok, but I didn't understand what you meant by: "it's for free, Just go and get it".
How can I get the link if it's not on Patreon?
Just go on their Discord. If the server isn't open for you because you aren't a Patreon, it would be a proof this game is linked to being a Patreon which means they're violating the agreement they've with Patreon.

May 14, 2022
I don't either. I don't care about the weirdos there. I was there once for exactly one day. Weird crowd. Maybe there's a link in this thread.
Oh ok no problem, thank you bro, sorry for bothering.
I already looked for the link, but they are all expired. I'll wait for someone to post the new update link here.
I'm gonna sleep now.

4.10 star(s) 268 Votes