Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Poor Takamura,she have the worse life than MC,she is alone and calling herself ugly because she see no guy interested with her..I dunno why eventhough MC always with revenge thing,he always try helping them and take care of them,funny and no wonder the girls like him..So,in this update,MC fuck Catherine,Sheila and Yuna..next update,we will see which one of the girls will fangirls with MC

meandstuff

Aug 21, 2017
Got this while asking Yoko where Inori is.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'girlsd19'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script.rpyc", line 21092, in script
  File "D:\Games\Games\Games To Play First\Waifu Academy\WaifuAcademy-0.6.4a-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1573, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "D:\Games\Games\Games To Play First\Waifu Academy\WaifuAcademy-0.6.4a-pc\renpy\script.py", line 871, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'girlsd19'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.14.3135
version 0.6.4a
Also, I get this error when trying to find her myself.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'halld19'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script.rpyc", line 21094, in script
  File "D:\Games\Games\Games To Play First\Waifu Academy\WaifuAcademy-0.6.4a-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1573, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "D:\Games\Games\Games To Play First\Waifu Academy\WaifuAcademy-0.6.4a-pc\renpy\script.py", line 871, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'halld19'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.14.3135
version 0.6.4a

Reactions: DRinWV

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
ok..time to try this..i have seen it here all along..but never tried..so read through some pages of the thread to get a grip on whether its worth my time or not and seems perhaps it is..so..wish me luck..i'm going in!!!!

Reactions: Namco15

Velvetmonkey

Jul 26, 2018
ok..time to try this..i have seen it here all along..but never tried..so read through some pages of the thread to get a grip on whether its worth my time or not and seems perhaps it is..so..wish me luck..i'm going in!!!!
good luck :D unless you despite honeyselect models i'd claim you're in for a treat

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
good luck :D unless you despite honeyselect models i'd claim you're in for a treat
i'm ok with HS as long as its POV because HS male's are the ugliest things on the face of this earth(and thats saying something) otherwise the dames are usually cutesy and the variety of boob sizes keeps things interesting..ya get it all..flat chested to monster-boobs...so..as long as i'm not constantly confronted with looking at my HS MC i'll be happy..HAHA!

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Love this game, it's hilarious! Yu Gi Oh dub references? Automatically a 10/10

I kinda miss the magic perfume tho, really made the game have a unique angle.

alexiddd

Nov 5, 2017
totaly disaponted we all wait for 4 month which is 120 days 1/3 rd of year for 5 minute of content
yo ua re joke you should abandon game
I don't know how fast your speed reading can get,
but even if i was speed reading(skipping most text most of the time),
it took me more than 2hours to finish the game,

not to mention enjoying the humors in the game!

Honestly speaking, the dev did do his homework,
covering the game with most pop culture elements,
from Niki Sanders (HERO, the drama series, TBH, if lately i didnt read a novel relating this drama series,
i already forgot who the hell niki sanders was), skyrim stealth rules,
to Persona's relationship increase Sound Effect.

@Irphaeus does did a great job,
although it is quite disappointing that there is no sexy interaction with Elizabeth and Kaori :LOL:
but this update brings out the cuteness of Takamura, and making her another favorite waifu material!
KEEP IT ON!!

Velvetmonkey

Jul 26, 2018
i'm ok with HS as long as its POV because HS male's are the ugliest things on the face of this earth(and thats saying something) otherwise the dames are usually cutesy and the variety of boob sizes keeps things interesting..ya get it all..flat chested to monster-boobs...so..as long as i'm not constantly confronted with looking at my HS MC i'll be happy..HAHA!
haha let me take a guess ,you've also been traumatized by solvalley school's mc ?
to be fair though nothing beats a 12 year old looking mc in my book

oh and the pov problem you mentioned , that's gonna be a deal breaker for you then :/ if i'd have to estimate i'd say 5% of the game is pov and the rest is from a 3rd person view

Ikariusrb

Mar 21, 2018
@Irphaeus - ok, pretty sure you saw earlier that I have a lot of positive to say about this game.

One critique on the dialog. There are a few places in the dialog where the game uses the term "cuck" or "cucking". While the phrases meaning is correct in its context, the phrase has been "appropriated" in the last few years by political movements, because there's a lot of negative meaning behind it, and it is now overused explicitly because it packs such an emotional impact. While I get you're very much skirting grey areas of morality here, for anyone who's not on board with those political movements, it's a big mood-breaker. Finding just about any other way to phrase things would be a big improvement.

I say this because... the impact of the word for some people is probably not what you're going for in your game.

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
Well it was a great update my only issue is no sexy train time with elizabeth i played the update twice trying to make diffrent choices still no fun time we did get to bang yuna,cat and the sis so all in all a fun update i have a feeling poor yukiko is in trouble

4.10 star(s) 274 Votes