Jun 20, 2018
Just dont complain when the full event only have 2 days,but the dev said update have 4 days event..just like the last update

Skosha

Dying Dream dev
Game Developer
Apr 3, 2017
i think it's because most times making games are hard and unpredictable, or it maybe because of some personal things idk but both are not really satisfying answers, maybe that why he just choosing to stay silent. But i feel you bruh, I'm waiting for that uptade for really long time too.
There are a lot of info about update just few pages back. So stop complaining.

Throwaway7777

Mar 7, 2018
Another error code when the option to look for inori is, the go inside and find her option had the following error:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 21092, in script
    jump girlsd19
ScriptError: could not find label 'girlsd19'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 21092, in script
    jump girlsd19
  File "D:\Games\F95zone Games\WaifuAcademy-0.6.4a-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1573, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "D:\Games\F95zone Games\WaifuAcademy-0.6.4a-pc\renpy\script.py", line 871, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'girlsd19'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.14.3135
version 0.6.4a
Got this same problem with asking yono where inori is, or finding her myself. Anyone got the fix for this? I have lain's mod installed.

Deimacos

Apr 5, 2018
Got this same problem with asking yono where inori is, or finding her myself. Anyone got the fix for this? I have lain's mod installed.
It's a known issue that may be fixed for the next update, but basically, the Dev forgot to add a 1 to the name of two 'scenes', that error is pretty much telling you that the game cannot find the scene it's supposed to play next.

You ain't missing anything thou, the sequence of those scenes goes like: Check on the boys > Ask Yoko... > Go and find her yourself.

Checking the boys will make you go through all three scenes in order, the other two options are just for skipping the parts before them.

Also, next time check the previous posts or use the search function on the top right, this has already been answered over and over before.

Reactions: Namco15

Throwaway7777

Mar 7, 2018
It's a known issue that may be fixed for the next update, but basically, the Dev forgot to add a 1 to the name of two 'scenes', that error is pretty much telling you that the game cannot find the scene it's supposed to play next.

You ain't missing anything thou, the sequence of those scenes goes like: Check on the boys > Ask Yoko... > Go and find her yourself.

Checking the boys will make you go through all three scenes in order, the other two options are just for skipping the parts before them.

Also, next time check the previous posts or use the search function on the top right, this has already been answered over and over before.
Thanks for the reply. I did google and reply to the first post I found regarding this.

4.10 star(s) 275 Votes