Deimacos

Apr 5, 2018
this is new waifu? next update?
More likely, the missing name in our target list, the one on the left is Shirohime, to the right is Helen Anders, and upfront, whoever it is that changed its declaration at the last moment back then, this, of course, mere baseless speculations.

If it is the case thou, and this is in-game, perhaps MC found a pic from ye olde days, when those ladies where still in school, or a reminiscence from some other character, perhaps Helen, given that we already got previews of MC interacting with her on the next update.

Whatever's the case, I'm a little bit dubious thou, there's not much for me to draw conclusions other than the color of their hair and skin, other than that, they don't look that much alike to their current selves.

fashtar

Mar 23, 2019
Yeah, and the CPU could catch fire and fry the circuits. It happened to me once. Not again, thank you very much.

Jul 7, 2019
I think we should keep a hot heart to wait the update and not to complain or guess about what developer said is true or wrong. Because I love this game.If you love this game .you should get ready to wait for a long time because when this game wiil update .It is decided by the developers.

KeepOnLiving

Oct 21, 2018
oh, that reminds me, we haven't even discussed their looks !

i'd say shirohime is obviously best girl in this picture, since her thigh-highs give her a clear advantage over helens more classical "show some skin" approach.
Even tho Helen is pulling that off marvelously.
the one in the middle, however, is the one i'd place last. she looks kinda stupid tbh. Also, no idea if she appeared in the main game / present timeline yet.

Deimacos

Apr 5, 2018
...she looks kinda stupid tbh. Also, no idea if she appeared in the main game / present timeline yet.
That's kind of the intention here, the pose she has is the typical 'delinquent' pose, it seems they were the mischief-makers group at school and she was the 'crazy' one, and she hasn't appeared yet, not that I'm aware of.

Interesting The one in the middle looks sort of similar to Motoko
thought the same. maybe that her mom.
I don't see the similarities here, but if that's indeed the case, then that means Shirohime is trying to kill her or at least find her, it'll also put MC in an interesting position since she's maybe the one who bailed on that fake story years ago.

WhamBeng

Dec 12, 2018
The one in the middle looks slightly like Motoko (the hair color is different though), but if she's actually Motoko's mom, then its all the more reason for the MC to try to save her or get revenge on her(MC stated that he wants to get his revenge to the 3rd suspect). Anyways, this is making me all the more hyped for the update! Wanna see Yoko get dumped, cum dumped that is lol

• Haha
Reactions: Mormont
4.10 star(s) 275 Votes