phantommint

Aug 26, 2018
He has broken the promise again. But I think that's not his fault. Perhaps because the person who has proven his letter is delayed again Or maybe he can give too much time to the new game he is going to create Which may cause this game to be delayed.

Reactions: Super Galactus

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
He has broken the promise again. But I think that's not his fault. Perhaps because the person who has proven his letter is delayed again Or maybe he can give too much time to the new game he is going to create Which may cause this game to be delayed.
He already delayed it to August so he hasn't broken that promise.

He's also not working on Waifu Hunter until Waifu Academy is almost done.

JJsworld

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2018
Come on guys & girls... It takes time to put together a great game... Would be different if the game sucked, but this one is awsome... Much like DMD, we get the best possible, with each update...

Reactions: McWoodz

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
Delays are not the end of the world, sometimes unexpected things happen, as long as the finished product is up to standard, i don't mind a delay every now and then, as long as it doesn't get cartoonishly silly like it has with some other games i would rather not name....

Nokyu

Jul 25, 2017
Come on guys & girls... It takes time to put together a great game... Would be different if the game sucked, but this one is awsome... Much like DMD, we get the best possible, with each update...
well...after some great games got delayed they were abandoned

Reactions: gigi89x

smnb

Sep 5, 2017
... what if there was an update totally for Shinji and Otaku, oh lord the shitshow that it would be.
It wouldn't be my first choice, but I believe that this game could pull it off. Otaku is funny. ;)

smnb

Sep 5, 2017
Shinji is too weak and shy, I almost feel sorry for the guy. Otaku on the other hand, with his mix of confidence and creepiness, I don't feel guilty laughing at him. They can be good duo, but poor Shinji.. :)

4.10 star(s) 275 Votes