geenius3ab

Sep 2, 2017
Whelp that was pretty much like I thought it would.

Looks like a good bit of content for 2 months of work. For 9 months? I would disagree, as that was like 1 hour of content max. The content released wasn't bad, but I can't imagine this bit of content needing ~9 months worth of revisions.

Well, I will just sit on the sidelines now, seeing if Irphaeus will actually start putting in effort, or another set of waterboarding excuses will start again.

wytekki

Dec 1, 2018
So... when is the Paranormal tag getting added? I have to say that i really hate the direction that this one is going lately... the whole supernatural thing feels extremely forced just to bring more plot points in to the game...

Reactions: Axeleen

Razzar

Nov 5, 2018
Good update but not extensive enough for the time it takes. Also one of the best scenes has a route block.
I do not think it has been under review for as long as they say because the texts still have errors as simple as a letter left over in a word (symbol of a finger on the keyboard)
It must be said as always an excellent work, but it is a game that appears to be extensive in history and at the pace that the developer has, nor by 2030 does the final version come out.
If you like the character of Takamura and Rikura this update will enchant you. If I can get something negative for me it would be that many of the scenes are either in a dream world or the characters lose their memory.
Still clarify that it is not at the level of that update that had Asuka as the protagonist or even the one before it.

Duergh

Sep 5, 2019
where i can get the download link?
please someone help me
just read posts from today and u will find it

about update itself, it for sure meet my expectation... I expected him to slack few months and try to add fast some scrap on witch he "work so hard". And the epic "too lewd" scene that he have to delate ;) if it ever exist (witch i doubt) may be a single worth scene, as for now rather weak 2moths update that take him more then 8month to do, con gratz Irph, u rly done it, u show us all how deep someone can have he's followers ;)

Razzar

Nov 5, 2018
So is this game worth it? Overall? And how much "family" content should I expect?
The family content so far focuses on the stepsister of the portagonista. Although there are two remarkable scenes with the mother. It could be said that in comparison to the total amount of family income it would be low - medium.

geenius3ab

Sep 2, 2017
So... when is the Paranormal tag getting added? I have to say that i really hate the direction that this one is going lately... the whole supernatural thing feels extremely forced just to bring more plot points in to the game...
I kind of must agree to it. Initially you could explain the whole perfume thing as a "chemical serum" that works as an aphrodisiac to women. The nightmares could've stayed nightmares, or maybe a random plot twist in the end that the Nurse was a demon.. Now it has gone into the occult, which just wasn't needed in the story. I mean sure, Takemura being monstrously strong is already kind of supernatural, but you could just think of it as a design decision to make her into a specific character type, and her crazy strength didn't need to be the focus of a specific storyline..

Deimacos

Apr 5, 2018
I kind of must agree to it. Initially you could explain the whole perfume thing as a "chemical serum" that works as an aphrodisiac to women. The nightmares could've stayed nightmares, or maybe a random plot twist in the end that the Nurse was a demon.. Now it has gone into the occult, which just wasn't needed in the story. I mean sure, Takemura being monstrously strong is already kind of supernatural, but you could just think of it as a design decision to make her into a specific character type, and her crazy strength didn't need to be the focus of a specific storyline..
Could have gone the silent hill way, where depending of your choices could have gone one or the other way, but of course that's just more work.

Matrix bot

Jun 7, 2020
Y
Yeah that's something disturbing when she suck his father's dick

4.10 star(s) 275 Votes