Math87

Feb 10, 2020
We are sept 15th ... seem pretty much the end of summer , but no update , this dev is really something else .

Since to 2 years ive wait till he respect is release date 2 in a row before giving him money , lol seems like i wont give him money this year too

Oct 15, 2017
We are sept 15th ... seem pretty much the end of summer , but no update , this dev is really something else .

Since to 2 years ive wait till he respect is release date 2 in a row before giving him money , lol seems like i wont give him money this year too
Honestly, even IF he somehow manages to release one update on time, I would still highly recommend not wasting your money on him until Irphaeus has proven to be reliable over a longer period of time, say 3-4 updates, only then, in my humble opinion, I would recommend considering supporting this guy if you really want to.

Reactions: Abhishek_tanwar

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
So much mimimi about the dev. Dudes, you don't have to pay anything. There's no one holding a gun at your head to made you a patron. If this game annoys you so much why are you're crying so much about the updates? There are many games where the last updates was in February for example or before. Play one of the many other games here and keep calm. If this game is abandoned so may it be. It's not the first and it won't be the last.

4.10 star(s) 274 Votes