MiHawkins

Jun 4, 2018
I think it's pretty obvious the dev lost his motivation to keep making the game long ago. He doesn't officially abandons or say the development is on hold because he's still earning a lot of money by doing nothing.
At this point is not a scam anymore. I mean, foo me once and the blame is on you; but fool me twice...

XnaVier

Apr 29, 2022
Welp seems like there will be no update this month, a bit surpised as I thought he would release it by this month despite his terrible reputation.
May 2023 seems like the more likely date now.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: kenwaty

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
What's on with all that mimimi spam? Don't patronize him if you can't live with the durations of updates. So much whining about this game. One could think you can't live without this game. There are many more games where updates need more time and no cry babies are complains about this. It's okay to be frutrated about the time. Obviously you're all eager to see how the story goes. But 9 out of 10 postings about the update and the same "joke" about the possible date? Seriously? Is there a competition who names the highest date?

At least you could talk about the story, the girls or speculate about future content. I thought this forum is to discuss AVN but in this thread it's all about crying like a baby which didn't get the doll it wanted so hard from mommy.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
speculate about future content.
there is a very nasty suspicion that people (old-timers of this thread) are so frustrated with long expectations that they are already simply giggling at young people who have not yet rubbed calluses on their fingers, typing another cry to the author "well, when, well, when?" (WWW=When? when? when? =)
it's like hazing in the army =) young spirits are working and grandfathers have their moments of laughter.
everyone is fine. everyone is happy. no, of course everyone is unhappy, but people have fun as they can.
=)

XnaVier

Apr 29, 2022
What's on with all that mimimi spam? Don't patronize him if you can't live with the durations of updates. So much whining about this game. One could think you can't live without this game. There are many more games where updates need more time and no cry babies are complains about this. It's okay to be frutrated about the time. Obviously you're all eager to see how the story goes. But 9 out of 10 postings about the update and the same "joke" about the possible date? Seriously? Is there a competition who names the highest date?

At least you could talk about the story, the girls or speculate about future content. I thought this forum is to discuss AVN but in this thread it's all about crying like a baby which didn't get the doll it wanted so hard from mommy.
What is the point on speculating on future content when it will never be there? You are just giving peope false hopes. Everything about this game has already been talked about since this game has been going on for 4 years without much new content in recent years, the only new stuff to talk about is the dev's terrible work ethic.

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
What is the point on speculating on future content when it will never be there?
What's the point of crying about updates when you're sure they will never be?

Again: don't be a Patron when you think you'll be scammed. It's okay to think this. It's okay too to saying this. But only crying over and over and over? Really? That will get us nowhere. And a competition who calls out the highest date when the update that will never be should come is not "talk about the devs terrible work ethics". It's only whine to the cheese.

Don't get me wrong. I'm not a fanboy of this guy. I don't even think it's a good novel. I played it once and now I look from time to time if there's anything new. But the only content in this thread here is crying like in the kindergarten at monday morning at 7 o'clock. Totally counterproductive and worthless.

MiHawkins

Jun 4, 2018
We could talk about the story if there was a story to talk about. The last time the story advanced may have been 300 pages of this thread ago. That talk happened and after it there was no more story to talk about, so we talk about the lack of story and "the other story", the one about the dev coming up with new excuses to not meet his self-set deadlines, which is the only thing there is to talk by now.

Also, making sure new people gets the right impression about the development state of the game is the only way writing on this forum can have an impact (even if small) into the dev working more on the game.

tricky17

Oct 12, 2018
The Dev is up to his usual shit

I'm sorry to ask about this but do we have any ETA?

— Today at 18:02
nope... I'm still not sure if i have the time to put everything together or if i "cut it" to only release the Part II of the previous update
Basically i could release something in a couple of week, but the content would be too short.
I wanted to make this Part II + the other update together.

4.10 star(s) 274 Votes