Pedro69

Jun 26, 2018
Speaking of Kayane, bitch still doesn't have any content despite being almost 5 years and being the most slutty girl in the game. I know this fucker is busy milking the game but could he seriously not find any time within these 4/5 years to add at least one scene for the slut? It's a huge letdown for all the Kayane lovers who were expecting a lot of content given she is very slutty but there is almost 0, it's a joke
You do realize yes acting slutty but she is supposed to be a virgin in the game just like most of the girls were. Just because you want her to be some complete easy whore does not mean that is the way she is written.

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
You do realize yes acting slutty but she is supposed to be a virgin in the game just like most of the girls were. Just because you want her to be some complete easy whore does not mean that is the way she is written.
This.
Sure, she should have H-Scenes as well, but I like the way she is written. Makes her pretty unique and does this "Dont judge a book by his cover"-feeling.

Reactions: MiHawkins

XnaVier

Apr 29, 2022
Is she a virgin though? She works at a strip club and does sexual favours for that Kenichi guy all the time, she probably does it to more people as well. I would not be surpised at all if she wasn't a virgin.

Reactions: longsuper1

Lordisigler

Sep 29, 2019
Is she a virgin though? She works at a strip club and does sexual favours for that Kenichi guy all the time, she probably does it to more people as well. I would not be surpised at all if she wasn't a virgin.
It has been insinuated that she values her virginity. Her virginity also probably has occult significations.

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
She is not a stripper there. She is basically the boss of that club. She also said that she never let kenichi fuck her. So its 99% chance she is a virgin

Reactions: vmaks

DangerCat

Dec 3, 2021
Any other patrons here remember the release of the part 1 and the Dev message saying
"Here your pledge reward : Waifu Academy Update 0.9.8 Part ONE!
Part TWO is expected for July 2022! It will feature the Honey Bee event and more content.
Thanks for your support and please enjoy this 'small' update." on April 29th 2022?
was that a typo and mean to be 2023? im at a loss

NGL forgot this game existed for the last 5 months but thats besides the point

4.10 star(s) 274 Votes