Sep 13, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I did think it was so weird that Helen took a pic of MC getting fucked by her, like what sort of blackmail material is that? You gonna be exposing yourself too, a teacher fucking a student. Now it makes so much more sense.

Part of me want to believe Irphs used these scenes as references but the fact his characters are positioned EXACTLY the same way tells me he just imported characters with a few clicks and boom, you got a scene already that would have taken 100 clicks. Irphs mentioned he will be creating story boards before creating the updates, what he didn't say is he already had the story boards all along (These scenes). He lied basically *pretends to be shocked*

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
I did think it was so weird that Helen took a pic of MC getting fucked by her, like what sort of blackmail material is that? You gonna be exposing yourself too, a teacher fucking a student. Now it makes so much more sense.

Part of me want to believe Irphs used these scenes as references but the fact his characters are positioned EXACTLY the same way tells me he just imported characters with a few clicks and boom, you got a scene already that would have taken 100 clicks. Irphs mentioned he will be creating story boards before creating the updates, what he didn't say is he already had the story boards all along (These scenes). He lied basically *pretends to be shocked*
You are 100% right, when i first saw that scene it was so weird... like how is an adult teacher/principal suppose to blackmail her student with pictures of them having sex, it's suppose to be the other way around. And then it all became clear when i saw those pics long ago, he literally copy pasted the whole scene, said fuck logic and just made the exact same scene.

This dev has sunk so low it's insane, i think the worst thing he has done so far was when he found a picture of a woman wrecking her car in France in 2017 and tried to pass it as him being in a car accident this year lol.

Razzar

Nov 5, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Seeing this is the goodbye I needed to definitely abandon this game xD.
I'm still regretting supporting him in the first updates and he has practically conditioned me when it comes to supporting a project on patreon. Too many ungrateful people.
God, what a tough face

Zuhl

Aug 25, 2020
Seeing this is the goodbye I needed to definitely abandon this game xD.
I'm still regretting supporting him in the first updates and he has practically conditioned me when it comes to supporting a project on patreon. Too many ungrateful people.
God, what a tough face
Um, you don't find that something very cheap
If I now every game of hentai and a lot of comparison and there similar or the same
representation of a position or what see there everyone is a cheap copy.
So please. You can really save your bilger trying to saptiern this.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: aze123451
Dec 14, 2021
Hi the game is very cool and super liked it very much I want to wish you more health and success to you and your loved ones and that there were many fans of this wonderful game and you had a lot of bearings it is clear that the game is made with a soul and very high quality and beautiful

• Haha
Reactions: F95zone20182018

colascage

Nov 24, 2017
Any infos on the "waifu hunter" game recently? 90% of his info is hidden behind a paywall. I don't want to spend money just to know that i might be interested.

LeoneedNya

Sep 27, 2017
Any infos on the "waifu hunter" game recently? 90% of his info is hidden behind a paywall. I don't want to spend money just to know that i might be interested.
Do u rly want to spend money to autor like thiS?) better think twice or even more
He is very lazy

Even his waifu academy at the start and now has different quality now prev versions looks way better then last updates
Better support autors who rly appreciate it, love game what they developing and respect pepople who supports them
Its not about this autor

He has more than 1k patrons who blindenly follows him and throwing money in abbys dont be like them

warlordactual

Nov 19, 2017
Someone explain the reason why everyone is so upset that he uses other creations that people made for ANYONE to use for free. People are acting as if nothing in this game is original. This isn't the only game out there that uses assets from others.

As as side note, have you guys actually tried using HS studio? That shit is no joke like using mods and possible complications from those mods. The only argument I can see being made is the time for each update to come out, other than that, to say you shouldn't support him because he uses creations from others (that again were made for everyone to use) is beyond me.

Sep 13, 2020
Someone explain the reason why everyone is so upset that he uses other creations that people made for ANYONE to use for free. People are acting as if nothing in this game is original. This isn't the only game out there that uses assets from others.

As as side note, have you guys actually tried using HS studio? That shit is no joke like using mods and possible complications from those mods. The only argument I can see being made is the time for each update to come out, other than that, to say you shouldn't support him because he uses creations from others (that again were made for everyone to use) is beyond me.
Yh except he doesn't mention that, there is nothing wrong with using other people's creations, the problem starts when you claim or make them seem as your own. Never ever did I hear this guy mention to his Discord he uses other people's assets for his game, he always makes it sound as if he is doing everything, that he is working so hard to make every detail in the scene, and that he does everything hence the non-stop delays. In short, he exaggerates how hard he works.

Last edited:

Zuhl

Aug 25, 2020
Yh except he doesn't mention that, there is nothing wrong with using other people's creations, the problem starts when you claim or make them seem as your own. Never ever did I hear this guy mention to his Discord he uses other people's assets for his game, he always makes it sound as if he is doing everything, that he is working so hard to make every detail in the scene, and that he does everything hence the non-stop delays. In short, he exaggerates how hard he works.
I'm seriously thrilled that you can judge how hard or less hard you work. The whole shit that weird and cheap arguments we are trying to justify is really the last thing. but hey that shows he's doing well The rest of the time there weren't any attempts to make it worse than it really is.

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
Three main reasons:

1. It was not disclosed transparently that he was doing so. This creates an illusion of dev doing more work than what he actually did to justify the length of development. This game has been in development for 4 years and it doesn't feel like a game that has been developed that long at all. There are many developers with less patrons who created their own asset and still producing updates more regularly.

2. Like you said, those assets are free to use, but he is benefiting financially from it without crediting the original asset creator. Imagine having 1000+ patrons for years and didn't give back even a single acknowledgement of the person creating the asset.

3. Backwards way of developing the game. Normally a game would have a storyboard, then create the assets to fit the story. This is the other way around where the asset is created first, then he'd come up with a storyboard to forcefully fit the asset. This makes me question whether the dev actually has an actual plan and more importantly whether he is capable of executing that plan. Judging the be the continuous delay that is longer and longer, the answer definitely leans heavily toward no.

4.10 star(s) 267 Votes