warlordactual

Nov 19, 2017
8D54F586-0D96-433D-B07D-BC5C1781722F.jpeg

66DBCD76-3537-4D95-9D4E-169D54CCAB9A.jpeg
New preview from patreon.

Hello everyone.

We are still working on the update, I have been slowed a bit after having to remake a large part of the train/subway scene that lead to another major key scene... I had to add a new character, rework the pacing, totaly change outfit and outcomes. The content is still there but had to be remade...
I also reworked a lot of the Character models, new texture, new make up, new details and head meshes to acces new facial animations, new outfits for more diversity etc. Change that are subtle that increase the overall quality but takes times...

Reminder that this update is in Two parts like the previous one, the first part takes a bit more time to be done, but the 2nd part will come faster.
(This is still hundred of render, animation and dialogue, the content remain huge)

Overall we are 3/4 done, but for more details :
-Storyboard : 120%
-3D and animation rendering : 95% (had to remake things few, animation are still WIP)
-Dialogue : 70% (Vash progress is good)
-Scripting : 70%
-Sound/Music : 70%
-Proofreading/Beta testing : (takes couple of days)

The update should be out early April.
Here some previews (some extra ones are posted on Discord only)

Last edited:

warlordactual

Nov 19, 2017
I haven’t seen anything new on discord that he hasn’t already posted. So hopefully more soon from what it sounds like in the patreon post? (Besides the Jira one)

runz

Mar 3, 2018
View attachment 1710357

View attachment 1710362
New preview from patreon.

Hello everyone.

We are still working on the update, I have been slowed a bit after having to remake a large part of the train/subway scene that lead to another major key scene... I had to add a new character, rework the pacing, totaly change outfit and outcomes. The content is still there but had to be remade...
I also reworked a lot of the Character models, new texture, new make up, new details and head meshes to acces new facial animations, new outfits for more diversity etc. Change that are subtle that increase the overall quality but takes times...

Reminder that this update is in Two parts like the previous one, the first part takes a bit more time to be done, but the 2nd part will come faster.
(This is still hundred of render, animation and dialogue, the content remain huge)

Overall we are 3/4 done, but for more details :
-Storyboard : 120%
-3D and animation rendering : 95% (had to remake things few, animation are still WIP)
-Dialogue : 70% (Vash progress is good)
-Scripting : 70%
-Sound/Music : 70%
-Proofreading/Beta testing : (takes couple of days)

The update should be out early April.
Here some previews (some extra ones are posted on Discord only)
Damn after how many decades still on 70%?

25thKnight

May 20, 2020
I thought the same thing, he said 3/4 done in the last patreon message. He is basically saying he hasn't done anything since last month. At least he is being a bit more honest this time.
Bet he doesn't even care about that anyway he just say things so he can control the people from making a fuss about him not doing anything

warlordactual

Nov 19, 2017
I thought the same thing, he said 3/4 done in the last patreon message. He is basically saying he hasn't done anything since last month. At least he is being a bit more honest this time.
Actually too be fair on his part he said 2/3 that’s 66.7%.
this post he said 3/4 = 75%. So he is saying he did stuff since last month lolol. So yeah he is being honest (with a glimmer of hope)

Sep 13, 2020
Actually too be fair on his part he said 2/3 that’s 66.7%.
this post he said 3/4 = 75%. So he is saying he did stuff since last month lolol. So yeah he is being honest (with a glimmer of hope)
Oops my mistake then, well I do find it strange he gives the numbers out in fractions, notice how it's always one step away from completion. That's the illusion he wants to give, he is almost finished when he isn't

4.10 star(s) 265 Votes