Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Great game. Just wish it didn't have what I call the MDS. Or, Magic Dick Syndrome. Personally, I'd prefer that the MC's dick didn't make a lesbian straight. I mean, if he banged her, but she said she still prefers girls, that's one thing. But it looks like yet another game where the lesbian will magically fall madly in love with the MC after he shafts her. I get that that is some kind of fetish for many of you. It just isn't for me.

chatter29

Oct 22, 2017
the saves are not working. Any clue how to solve it? or someone sharing a working file from the beginning of the last update? much appreciated

zerdeca

Jun 15, 2017
why is there dialogue referencing things I never did like drugging Keiko the police officer and my meeting with her in an internal monologue while talking to Catherine or referencing getting slapped by Tomoe when I avoided that outcome in the kitchen, I went back and checked and replayed but still the same.
No flags are set for later interactions so your choices only matter for the scene you make them in

Reactions: JonasSnr

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Please. Someone. PLEASE tell me that Otaku dies in some gratifying way. Like, gets hit by a truck. Or shot by Kenichi. Something? He has got the be the most annoying character I have EVER seen in any of the games I've ever played. LoL

User312

Apr 19, 2018
Wow....
I just want to download the game and play..
And now for EVERY SINGLE provider (except Mega, because the file is too big) it downloads with about 300 - 400 kbs...
That is just stupid... I am capable of downloading files with a speed of up to about 12.5 -13Mbs...
Why is it so slow?

Rendezvous

Aug 10, 2017
The update was ok but too short yet again...yippee..cant wait to see whats next all the way in january of 2023....

riserser

May 15, 2018
No flags are set for later interactions so your choices only matter for the scene you make them in
Liar! It's not good to lie! In the entire game, there's at least.. ONE flag! You get locked from a choice with yoko if you used the drug with the teacher.. xD (And 99% of the other choices don't matter.. xD)

smnb

Sep 5, 2017
It bothers me that that there's still no flags set in this game and karma still isn't implemented. It would take like 2 seconds to write karma -= 10 instead of "KARMA -10" and without it or the flags there's so many choices in this game that don't mean anything. Why save all this work until the end when it'll just be more annoying to keep track of?
Do we even want that? Ideally, yes. But seeing how the development goes crawls lately, we'll be lucky if we ever see an (unrushed) end of the game as straightforward VN. Any kind of bigger code revisions and stuff like that will bring it to complete halt. What's "bigger" is relative, but if there's no solid plan from the beginning (and there probably isn't), it can get out of hand very quickly. He can hardly add any massive branching at this point, and just for few different or extra scenes it's probably not worth it.

Reactions: riserser

XnaVier

Apr 29, 2022
Please. Someone. PLEASE tell me that Otaku dies in some gratifying way. Like, gets hit by a truck. Or shot by Kenichi. Something? He has got the be the most annoying character I have EVER seen in any of the games I've ever played. LoL
I actually find him to be the most hillarious character ever, yh he can be annoying but his ultra perverted behaviour is always amusing

XnaVier

Apr 29, 2022
Waifu hunter is just another trash since he tries to rush end his first game.
I don't think he has any intention of rushing this game, as much as I would like him to (As he is clearly not going to finish it properly). This is the game that brings him those $$$, why would he want to end his cash cow so quick?

• Sad
Reactions: tamagochi

formasual

Jan 17, 2019
Wow....
I just want to download the game and play..
And now for EVERY SINGLE provider (except Mega, because the file is too big) it downloads with about 300 - 400 kbs...
That is just stupid... I am capable of downloading files with a speed of up to about 12.5 -13Mbs...
Why is it so slow?
Its slow because its free to use. These host sites can be faster, but you have to pay monthly subscription in order to access more speed. Its their business. Personally , I have no problems with the slow speeds if its free.

4.10 star(s) 266 Votes