VN Ren'Py Abandoned Waifu Crossing [Demo] [Toto]

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes

lucious2018

Jan 27, 2018
The wait continues...
1000047545.png
Waifu Crossing Wip 43
2 hours ago
Sorry for the lack of updates, I have been quite busy to getting ready to an anime convention I'll be going in a few days. I'll get in the artist alley thing. I'll be making a post about it.

Over here I want to share with you guys a video that will be in the attachments.

The music and sounds are going smoothly, with some occasional little struggle, but everything is working as it planned most of the time.

Right now I'm working on the lewd sounds for the Clover intro.

Once I get back from the anime event thing I want to give a boost on the Waifu Crossing progress, since we are so close to have this new demo/build, I'm getting more and more excited to work on it and anxious to you guys play it!

As always, thank you very much for the support, this work is possible thanks to all of you guys consideration and patience with my work!

Theovonpapen

Sep 2, 2020
The wait continues...
View attachment 3831589
Waifu Crossing Wip 43
2 hours ago
Sorry for the lack of updates, I have been quite busy to getting ready to an anime convention I'll be going in a few days. I'll get in the artist alley thing. I'll be making a post about it.

Over here I want to share with you guys a video that will be in the attachments.

The music and sounds are going smoothly, with some occasional little struggle, but everything is working as it planned most of the time.

Right now I'm working on the lewd sounds for the Clover intro.

Once I get back from the anime event thing I want to give a boost on the Waifu Crossing progress, since we are so close to have this new demo/build, I'm getting more and more excited to work on it and anxious to you guys play it!

As always, thank you very much for the support, this work is possible thanks to all of you guys consideration and patience with my work!
It's either this or we do the AI version. And it's not looking like toto can bring it home earlier.

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes