VN Ren'Py Abandoned Waifu Crossing [Demo] [Toto]

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes

theyakuzi

Jun 4, 2021
One

One thing it to test a renpy game that has mini games, path branching, etc, and another totally different is to test something that goes straight forward, this dude applied the darkcookie move, milked the fuck out of this.

It's like snow daze redaze, they literally changed the renpy engine to Godot to make a visual novel, they even are making 3d backgrounds so 2d pictures can stand on it, it's a fucking scam.

And it's gonna be literally 4 years in 2 months, if the new demo doesn't give enough content, lot of subs will leave, but it will keep going since new fools will come to support it, unless supporters cancel him for scammer, something i really wish happened more often.
to be fair his patreon is not specifically for the game and he's not a game dev, he never promised anything so i don't think he owes anyone anything, he never gave any release date before afaik and didn't ask for money , it's ppls choice whether to support him or not

yercat

Dec 6, 2017
to be fair his patreon is not specifically for the game and he's not a game dev, he never promised anything so i don't think he owes anyone anything, he never gave any release date before afaik and didn't ask for money , it's ppls choice whether to support him or not
Of course it's people choice to throw money at something, still doesn't mean anything to the fact of someone it's taking advantage of it. Like i said, if in the 4 years of "making" this, he didn't put a hard work on it, and the demo ends being just 20 minutes of something, the people who were supporting for this will leave, something that I'm sure it's a lot of those subscribers.

Reactions: nonceboi69

yercat

Dec 6, 2017
Of course it's people choice to throw money at something, still doesn't mean anything to the fact of someone it's taking advantage of it. Like i said, if in the 4 years of "making" this, he didn't put a hard work on it, and the demo ends being just 20 minutes of something, the people who were supporting for this will leave, something that I'm sure it's a lot of those subscribers.
I know that i sound like bastard since I'm here waiting for something free, but it's this kind of behavior that lets this creators "steal" money from people. I once was a supporter of another creator and ended without game done and nor even the projects the dude just promised after reaching certain goals (Crystalcheese), and to another that made the same move as Toto, stretched as long as it could the release of a VN and it's doing it now again (Cypress), and you know what happened to those people ? Nothing at all, they just kept going.

Last edited:
Reactions: nonceboi69

Basty96

May 4, 2017
you know maybe just maybe people support him for his art and the game is only a nice bonus to them?

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes