VN Ren'Py Waifu Crossing [Demo v2] [Toto]

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes
May 5, 2023
where tf is that? i cant bother rolling back and reading all the text with how terribly optimized this thing is
It's fake. The ending creampie is during Fem!TomNook's scene not Isabelle's, and while she does have a bunch of "yes" only questions during her scene they are your character agreeing to become her sex slave, nothing related to the dev or Patreon.

nonceboi69

Nov 12, 2018
where tf is that? i cant bother rolling back and reading all the text with how terribly optimized this thing is
You have to pick the nicest options with each character for it to happen with isabelle OR reply either the fox or the pig's sex scene

Last edited:

yercat

Dec 6, 2017
I know that making the drawings...
It's a VN on renpy without any complexity, no mini games, no wacky stuff, just click a dialogue a that's all, 4 years for a "demo"(that if we take the previous one it's like 6 years by now) it's fucking enough to make it, but someone has to win money right?

Like i said, I'll check the numbers on his patreon the next month to see how it's going, if the numbers go down by a lot, it's because everyone who was there for the game lost all hope on it. By today it's on 750 supporters and it was on +600 last month, i guess some people only payed for the demo.

nonceboi69

Nov 12, 2018
The biggest disappointment I've had is not just the fact that its duration is very short, but also that, despite its brevity, the "improvement" in the drawings, so to speak, was the worst I’ve seen. When you check out the concept art from a few years ago, there is a huge difference, and the artistic direction taken seems to be the wrong one. Previously, the product involved doing things to achieve the objective of seeing more "meat," but now what you do just leads you to the same place. I know it’s a demo, so the short length doesn’t bother me as much since the final product could last much longer (but that’s all, and who knows when the rest will come out), but the images themselves seem to have been rushed, with many neglecting proportions and the erotic theme of not showing everything ahead of time.

so so disappointment :,c
View attachment 4011402
View attachment 4011403
Such an odd change, I guess it make sense because of the "magic" sex powers they have. I'm not kidding.

Brooli

Oct 1, 2018
It's fake. The ending creampie is during Fem!TomNook's scene not Isabelle's, and while she does have a bunch of "yes" only questions during her scene they are your character agreeing to become her sex slave, nothing related to the dev or Patreon.
Clearly you didn't get the ending I did. It's after the credits.

Brooli

Oct 1, 2018
I totally forgot that. I had the same thing happen with the fox as well. Doing that gets the part with isabelle. If you say that"you are spent" the error happens. Though judging by the game over text appearing just before the error, I assume thats the other route to get to isabelle.

Reactions: nonceboi69

7Falcon7

Apr 15, 2022
Already from just playing a little bit the initial scene with clover feels rather overdone with unnecesary dialogue in comparison to the initial demo, why bother making up a sex room on a fucking train instead of just fucking her right there and then like in the first build???
The talking sounds also were more complex in the early demo in comparison to this one, and the game feels much choppier.

Its really strange for a game to end up less optimized than an earlier version after it gets worked on for so long honestly.

Reactions: nonceboi69

nonceboi69

Nov 12, 2018
Does anyone know how to unlock the scene with the cat on the train?
Say she's perfect or keep the sweets coming
Then "be my guest"
Then "Obviously I want"
Then "Clover Wait"
Then if you want an extra scene replay the sex scene get her to climax 3 times with penetration

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 6 Votes