VN Ren'Py Waifu Crossing [Demo v2] [Toto]

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes

gangweeder69

Aug 11, 2019
Can't play it, any opinions so far? Is the content of years of development worth or not?
It's a major letdown. Four years of development for what's a really bare bones intro with confusing dialogue choices. A lot less content than what should be expected from a four year wait

Reactions: nonceboi69

Brooli

Oct 1, 2018
1725739529356.png

Cool, I can't finish the game without getting a different ending I guess
Current build is bugged, hoping a fixed version comes soon.

nonceboi69

Nov 12, 2018
Screenshot 2024-09-07 214546.png Screenshot 2024-09-07 214518.png
Weird that they got rid of the guest artists and an entire character from the demo (Cherry was the cut character and teckworks was supposed to be the artist and Sssonic2 was the artists for the able sisters)

nonceboi69

Nov 12, 2018
that 2 is still in the game just with a reworked look
I know, I said guest artists and a different character got cut. Even so the games been in development for 6 years and there's only 15 ish minutes of content. (This was the oldest post I could find on Kemono)

Last edited:
Reactions: yercat

smfah19

Sep 19, 2022
The biggest disappointment I've had is not just the fact that its duration is very short, but also that, despite its brevity, the "improvement" in the drawings, so to speak, was the worst I’ve seen. When you check out the concept art from a few years ago, there is a huge difference, and the artistic direction taken seems to be the wrong one. Previously, the product involved doing things to achieve the objective of seeing more "meat," but now what you do just leads you to the same place. I know it’s a demo, so the short length doesn’t bother me as much since the final product could last much longer (but that’s all, and who knows when the rest will come out), but the images themselves seem to have been rushed, with many neglecting proportions and the erotic theme of not showing everything ahead of time.

so so disappointment :,c
1725761660173.png
1725761701250.png

smfah19

Sep 19, 2022
The biggest disappointment I've had is not just the fact that its duration is very short, but also that, despite its brevity, the "improvement" in the drawings, so to speak, was the worst I’ve seen. When you check out the concept art from a few years ago, there is a huge difference, and the artistic direction taken seems to be the wrong one. Previously, the product involved doing things to achieve the objective of seeing more "meat," but now what you do just leads you to the same place. I know it’s a demo, so the short length doesn’t bother me as much since the final product could last much longer (but that’s all, and who knows when the rest will come out), but the images themselves seem to have been rushed, with many neglecting proportions and the erotic theme of not showing everything ahead of time.

so so disappointment :,c
View attachment 4011402
View attachment 4011403
I know that making the drawings more complex or realistic takes more time, but this has been in development for over 4 years, almost 5, and I know the final game hasn't been released yet. However, opting for a more exaggerated "chibi" design style makes it harder to feel immersed. Of course, everyone has their own point of view, but I believe that stripping away the sensual aspect of your characters and making them more sexual but very childlike is not ideal. For example, consider your other game, *Bear With Me*, which immerses you more in the storyline because you have to think about how to respond to reach the final goal of spending the night with Ursula. Although her clothing doesn’t leave much to the imagination, the curiosity about what more she might be hiding is greater than having her body completely exposed with nothing left to the imagination.

rendrend

Dec 5, 2018
Hey any one here at 2024? The games just got new update
yeah i think someone needs to notify who made the main post in this thread? not sure how it works tbh, i see often threads not being updated just to find the updates down in the recent replies

Brooli

Oct 1, 2018
Oh yea I forgot to mention, another annoying as hell bug is that as far as I can tell, the only way to change volume is to mute everything outright. The sliders don't work at all.

• Haha

IcyHot829

Jul 10, 2024
View attachment 894550

Overview:
Waifu Crossing is an Animal Crossing parody with animated scenes. The demo contains a train scene with Clover.​

Thread Updated: 2020-11-10
Release Date: 2020-11-05
Developer: Toto - - -
Censored: No
Version: Demo
Language: English
Other Games: Digi Waifu - Dragon Waifu
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

View attachment 894547 View attachment 894552 View attachment 894542 View attachment 894543 View attachment 894546 View attachment 894544
Can you please update, new version is out.

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes