VN Ren'Py Waifu Crossing [Demo v2] [Toto]

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes

lucious2018

Jan 27, 2018
The wait continues...
1000047545.png
Waifu Crossing Wip 43
2 hours ago
Sorry for the lack of updates, I have been quite busy to getting ready to an anime convention I'll be going in a few days. I'll get in the artist alley thing. I'll be making a post about it.

Over here I want to share with you guys a video that will be in the attachments.

The music and sounds are going smoothly, with some occasional little struggle, but everything is working as it planned most of the time.

Right now I'm working on the lewd sounds for the Clover intro.

Once I get back from the anime event thing I want to give a boost on the Waifu Crossing progress, since we are so close to have this new demo/build, I'm getting more and more excited to work on it and anxious to you guys play it!

As always, thank you very much for the support, this work is possible thanks to all of you guys consideration and patience with my work!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: yercat

Theovonpapen

Sep 2, 2020
The wait continues...
View attachment 3831589
Waifu Crossing Wip 43
2 hours ago
Sorry for the lack of updates, I have been quite busy to getting ready to an anime convention I'll be going in a few days. I'll get in the artist alley thing. I'll be making a post about it.

Over here I want to share with you guys a video that will be in the attachments.

The music and sounds are going smoothly, with some occasional little struggle, but everything is working as it planned most of the time.

Right now I'm working on the lewd sounds for the Clover intro.

Once I get back from the anime event thing I want to give a boost on the Waifu Crossing progress, since we are so close to have this new demo/build, I'm getting more and more excited to work on it and anxious to you guys play it!

As always, thank you very much for the support, this work is possible thanks to all of you guys consideration and patience with my work!
It's either this or we do the AI version. And it's not looking like toto can bring it home earlier.

lucious2018

Jan 27, 2018
1000048665.jpg AAAAHHHH YEEEEEE!

FINALLY GUYS!

I'm pretty happy to say that today I have finished to add the sound and music part to the new build/demo I have been working for quite a while. We'll be testing a good bunch before giving a release date.

It's been so long and so much work I have put into this little game that it's hard to believe I completed a good chunk of it now. XD

As I mentioned before, I'm planning to make an early access to patreon, and some time later I'll be making a public release once I have a new update, progressing like this until the game is finished.

I gave a lot of care on the details, like plenty of illustration and lore, as well a ton of lewds, I can't wait to have this done to you guys play it!

As always, thank you so much for the support, kindness and patience!

Gojo/infinity

Apr 3, 2024
View attachment 3888128 AAAAHHHH YEEEEEE!

FINALLY GUYS!

I'm pretty happy to say that today I have finished to add the sound and music part to the new build/demo I have been working for quite a while. We'll be testing a good bunch before giving a release date.

It's been so long and so much work I have put into this little game that it's hard to believe I completed a good chunk of it now. XD

As I mentioned before, I'm planning to make an early access to patreon, and some time later I'll be making a public release once I have a new update, progressing like this until the game is finished.

I gave a lot of care on the details, like plenty of illustration and lore, as well a ton of lewds, I can't wait to have this done to you guys play it!

I hope he will be in the game:sneaky: sample_bd268b7455af2cca234db8cf5b926654.jpg

Reactions: Fantasydude4000

theyakuzi

Jun 4, 2021
What really worries me is it being called a "new build/demo". Makes me think its gonna be an hour long with maybe 6 new things and then it ends again for another 17 years (meanwhile he racks up patreon dollars)
i'd be surprised if it was 1 hour long even , but tbh im down bad to see more anyway

Brooli

Oct 1, 2018
He said its coming soon on the first, and now its the 16th with zero updates. Is he really going to wait until the first of next month to release it for the extra patreon renewal?

Theovonpapen

Sep 2, 2020
From 1st August 2024 on Patreon:

AAAAHHHH YEEEEEE!

FINALLY GUYS!

Even the fucking patron comments on that very post are getting tired of the waiting.

SorrowSam

Jun 19, 2019
a month for testing a ren'py game lmao, just ensuring to charge another month of patreons
To be fair, there are a lot of Ren'py games out there that could've used more testing.. I don't know how they do it, but some of them just fall apart at the seams.

yercat

Dec 6, 2017
One
To be fair, there are a lot of Ren'py games out there that could've used more testing.. I don't know how they do it, but some of them just fall apart at the seams.
One thing it to test a renpy game that has mini games, path branching, etc, and another totally different is to test something that goes straight forward, this dude applied the darkcookie move, milked the fuck out of this.

It's like snow daze redaze, they literally changed the renpy engine to Godot to make a visual novel, they even are making 3d backgrounds so 2d pictures can stand on it, it's a fucking scam.

And it's gonna be literally 4 years in 2 months, if the new demo doesn't give enough content, lot of subs will leave, but it will keep going since new fools will come to support it, unless supporters cancel him for scammer, something i really wish happened more often.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 6 Votes