A short visual novel about a male named Bob and a female Renamon.​

Thread Updated: 2019-04-14
Release Date: 2017-05-27
Developer: Toto -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Genre:
2DCG, Male Protagonist, Furry, Big Tits, Titfuck, Vaginal Sex, Oral Sex, Big Ass, Creampie

Installation:
1. Extract and run.

Changelog:
v1.0 Release

DOWNLOAD
All: - - -

Jun 4, 2017
Reading the tittle I was prepared for the best fantasy/concept I have ever read.
Then all went to hell.
Not because of the game.
But because I was expecting Agumon....that dinosaur head has its charm.

Feb 12, 2019
View attachment 282623

Overview:
A short visual novel about a male named Bob and a female Renamon.​

Thread Updated: 2019-04-14
Release Date: 2017-05-27
Developer: Toto -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Genre:
2DCG, Male Protagonist, Furry, Big Tits, Titfuck, Vaginal Sex, Oral Sex, Big Ass, Creampie

Installation:
1. Extract and run.

Changelog:
v1.0 Release

DOWNLOAD
All: - - -

Oh Yeah ;)

Aug 3, 2018
I'm sorry but i really got to know... what is so appealing of blobby bodies like this? just wondering cause you can get the idea of the skeletal body structure of the character, and if it was made to look natural i could see the appeal, but this just looks like tubs of lard was stuffed in just for exaggeration. I am genuinely curious, not meaning to offend.

Omega1084

Formerly 'megamantaray'
Aug 28, 2018
I'm sorry but i really got to know... what is so appealing of blobby bodies like this? just wondering cause you can get the idea of the skeletal body structure of the character, and if it was made to look natural i could see the appeal, but this just looks like tubs of lard was stuffed in just for exaggeration. I am genuinely curious, not meaning to offend.
She big :0
I dunno either, she's cute but she looks either extremely unhealthy or... like she's a Slime in disguise.
Not exactly attractive like realistic looking thicc/chubby girls look.
Maybe the author just can't draw realistic fat?
They certainly have issues drawing everything else besides the penis and stock backgrounds.

Jan 3, 2018
Damn. Great body; hideous dick.

Big (not obese) feels good.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote