Alleyne

Feb 5, 2020
Why did you choose to teleport to something different when cumming? Instead of them actually cumming?

player two

Dec 4, 2022
1st, tyvm. your proactive nature, community engagement, and responsiveness to feedback is ++, very rare, and a breath of fresh air. Is this the next Illusion game, nope. But it has high replay value, is lightweight fun, and has fresh updates so we keep coming back for more. I kind of wish it had an Android build on Itch.io so I could play it on my phone instead of my match-3 - those freemium hentai games are criminal.

2nd, tyvm for the latest revisions. The new dance game near spawn is super friendly to us folks lacking rhythm-game reflexes. I was able to bootstrap my cash flow to start making progress to the top floor.

3rd, I'm looking forward to seeing how the "town" and additional floors turn out. I'm also curious about the other cloud cities & cloud toons across the skyline. I love how each floor is such a different theme from the next. I suspect other towns could be themed like: Tokyo love hotels; gritty back alleys; differnt vehicles (at a drive-in maybe); sub to a large gang & bukkake; etc.

Keep up the awesomeness while managing life-hobby-work balance. We don't want you to burn out like other devs. We do understand life gets in the way though. (I do as some of my Linux FOSS work has stalled out for months due to IRL unavoidables.)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Waifu Dreams Studio

Waifu Dreams Studio

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2023
1st, tyvm. your proactive nature, community engagement, and responsiveness to feedback is ++, very rare, and a breath of fresh air. Is this the next Illusion game, nope. But it has high replay value, is lightweight fun, and has fresh updates so we keep coming back for more. I kind of wish it had an Android build on Itch.io so I could play it on my phone instead of my match-3 - those freemium hentai games are criminal.

2nd, tyvm for the latest revisions. The new dance game near spawn is super friendly to us folks lacking rhythm-game reflexes. I was able to bootstrap my cash flow to start making progress to the top floor.

3rd, I'm looking forward to seeing how the "town" and additional floors turn out. I'm also curious about the other cloud cities & cloud toons across the skyline. I love how each floor is such a different theme from the next. I suspect other towns could be themed like: Tokyo love hotels; gritty back alleys; differnt vehicles (at a drive-in maybe); sub to a large gang & bukkake; etc.

Keep up the awesomeness while managing life-hobby-work balance. We don't want you to burn out like other devs. We do understand life gets in the way though. (I do as some of my Linux FOSS work has stalled out for months due to IRL unavoidables.)
Thank you very much! :3
I'm glad you liked the new mini-game:giggle:, I'm still going to improve it a little bit more as you said in previous posts so you can earn more money and sex points when you hit several times,
it is very difficult to develop now for android but maybe later I will make a version, but I will not update it at the PC speed,
I am very glad you are still playing:love:

Reactions: Shimuzu

mugijos95

Jun 7, 2020
Waifu Dreams Studio I have something to report might want to look into it:

1st I found that while walking if you press E (masturbate, a very fast tap not hold) while entering the elevator sometimes the model glitches out and remains nude while having the red dildo attached to the hand, tapping the button again or masturbating will go back to normal but I'd imagine that's not supposed to happend. I did not tested on more interactables but seems to be only when there's a E prompt nearby as I couldn't replicate it on open areas.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

One more thing (actually two) and this is more like a wish/suggestion but feel free to ignore it if it's too much work or not your goal.

1- I would like and also suggest that the clothing system had a "re-work" of sorts, to let you add/remove parts of the costumes and to some extent mix and match them, for example some costumes have glasses and others don't, to allow to choose if to use them or not (example would be the bunny girl has no glasses, option to add them, or remove from costumes that have), maybe change the thighs/stocking/hairstyle from the ones existing and such.

2- This is more like a new found wish, but I have to say, with the right skill investment you can easily max out EVERYTHING withing a couple hours and that's all fine really, not too grindy, but the highlight of the game now is the dance mini-game to me as you can see on the sample (refer again to the picture in the spoiler) I've pretty much maxed all just because I danced with the aim of maintaining the x50 combo for as long as I could and in like an hour I reached Lv120 (not continuos, but several long tryes), all that is fine is a matter of preference since scenes also give exp, but would admit I tought more than a few times "this needs more" and came to a mental picture of that "more"... A proper rhytm game (Ikr, duh), so the deal would be like this; interact to open a menu with 3 songs and each song has a different "pattern" (this because I noted that the dance is a patter in loop, at least that's what I saw).

Anyway, this is a great game, awesome work!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Waifu Dreams Studio

Waifu Dreams Studio

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2023
Waifu Dreams Studio I have something to report might want to look into it:

1st I found that while walking if you press E (masturbate, a very fast tap not hold) while entering the elevator sometimes the model glitches out and remains nude while having the red dildo attached to the hand, tapping the button again or masturbating will go back to normal but I'd imagine that's not supposed to happend. I did not tested on more interactables but seems to be only when there's a E prompt nearby as I couldn't replicate it on open areas.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

One more thing (actually two) and this is more like a wish/suggestion but feel free to ignore it if it's too much work or not your goal.

1- I would like and also suggest that the clothing system had a "re-work" of sorts, to let you add/remove parts of the costumes and to some extent mix and match them, for example some costumes have glasses and others don't, to allow to choose if to use them or not (example would be the bunny girl has no glasses, option to add them, or remove from costumes that have), maybe change the thighs/stocking/hairstyle from the ones existing and such.

2- This is more like a new found wish, but I have to say, with the right skill investment you can easily max out EVERYTHING withing a couple hours and that's all fine really, not too grindy, but the highlight of the game now is the dance mini-game to me as you can see on the sample (refer again to the picture in the spoiler) I've pretty much maxed all just because I danced with the aim of maintaining the x50 combo for as long as I could and in like an hour I reached Lv120 (not continuos, but several long tryes), all that is fine is a matter of preference since scenes also give exp, but would admit I tought more than a few times "this needs more" and came to a mental picture of that "more"... A proper rhytm game (Ikr, duh), so the deal would be like this; interact to open a menu with 3 songs and each song has a different "pattern" (this because I noted that the dance is a patter in loop, at least that's what I saw).

Anyway, this is a great game, awesome work!
Hi, thanks for reporting the bug! now I'm going to fix it:geek:
Regarding the other two points, I already made another building to increase the customization, change the glasses, hair color, etc... It is available in advanced versions but soon it will be in the free version:giggle:
I am also fixing the minigames so that they have more things, right now I am fixing the one at the beginning, when I finish I will improve the second one and then start creating the third!:sneaky:
I love that you liked the game! thank you!:giggle:

player two

Dec 4, 2022
Here's another couple of observations

* When the player earns levels the "Level Up" message appears flashing right over the scene. It might be worthwhile to make less "in the face"/obvious being centered on the screen.

Personally, I would like to have the "Level Up" message to the screen's upper left side under the level indicators. I would think folks would not want notifications overlaying the middle of a scene. (they can only hide the overlay when allowed to)

* I was trying out free cam. I could not figure out what controls the camera up/down location.
But free cam gave me inspiration. When trying it out on the 6th floor video studio's hallway double team-up, the camera initial appear where I could see inside the MC's mouth getting drilled. (OMG there's a tongue & teeth. ++)

Maybe the models should have more internal body parts (throat, colon, uterus/cervix/vagina) so when you freecam into the models the player could see the cum explode inside for those cream-pie shots. It would awesome to see the MC receiving their reward. Double points ++ for any distension (throat, belly). Triple bonus +++ if they can gag on it so it reverse up their nose so its dripping from their nose & mouth.

I know that's unlikely (the amount of kinematics, yikes) but that would be next level, right?

Waifu Dreams Studio

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2023
Here's another couple of observations

* When the player earns levels the "Level Up" message appears flashing right over the scene. It might be worthwhile to make less "in the face"/obvious being centered on the screen.

Personally, I would like to have the "Level Up" message to the screen's upper left side under the level indicators. I would think folks would not want notifications overlaying the middle of a scene. (they can only hide the overlay when allowed to)

* I was trying out free cam. I could not figure out what controls the camera up/down location.
But free cam gave me inspiration. When trying it out on the 6th floor video studio's hallway double team-up, the camera initial appear where I could see inside the MC's mouth getting drilled. (OMG there's a tongue & teeth. ++)

Maybe the models should have more internal body parts (throat, colon, uterus/cervix/vagina) so when you freecam into the models the player could see the cum explode inside for those cream-pie shots. It would awesome to see the MC receiving their reward. Double points ++ for any distension (throat, belly). Triple bonus +++ if they can gag on it so it reverse up their nose so its dripping from their nose & mouth.

I know that's unlikely (the amount of kinematics, yikes) but that would be next level, right?
I'm going to check the level up banner to see if I can redesign it:geek:
making a lot of internal parts is difficult because it affects the performance a lot, but it has tricks, for example the uterus that I'm going to add for the creampies would only have the MC, but it would be great if I can add more things like that, first I will concentrate on expanding the base game in polishing it and then add more mechanics like this:devilish:

4.40 star(s) 27 Votes