Yasaki74

Aug 21, 2020
My list of suggestion:
- make another option for the arrows to go from the right side instead of left since I'm used to seeing it on the right
- more gamemode to get money(you can take inspiration from undertale where there's a battle from undyne the fish girl)
- the bpm of the music should be change with the flow of the arrows
- right click when should be able to hold to cum longer
- add in a jump button
- allow key binds
- more character customization (you don't need to but it's a nice addition)
+ change hair type, colors
+ change eyes colors
+ some accessory would be nice
+ allow to customize clothing option
+ allow free view in character customize
- the naked option should be at the last level
- fix some sex scene where the penis doesn't reach the pussy
there are more but this is it for now, I'll come up with some new ideas later :3

• Red Heart
Reactions: Waifu Dreams Studio

imnotshort1

Oct 27, 2022
Screen Shot 2023-10-06 at 10.26.48 PM.png i really hope this isnt a graphics card issue on my end... but the way the screen glitches and flashes makes this unplayable ;-;

yes im on a VM

player two

Dec 4, 2022
I'm preparing other easier minigames, they should be ready for next updates soon, I'm already balancing more the stamina bar and make it easier and fairer, sorry for the inconvenience this last update lacks balance in general:(
The earlier version was entertaining. tyvm. Looking forward to seeing the other minigames appearing and game mechanic tuning.

Personally, I'm terrible at "rhythm" games using keys directions, "guitar hero", DDR and pacing/timing games like bittrip runner, etc. With the new dance mechanic, I die within the first 10 'arrows' so I make no money to progress. I suspect I'm not the only one.

Wish there was the clicker option for dancing again.
And/OR
She stands motionless if you are not pressing any keys. To dance, you must press the direction or number keys for dancing move combinations. You earn money depending on your dance combo (not prescribed arrows). That mechanic would also make it more controller friendly. Kind of a compromise between a clicker and rhythm game -- just without the required "pacing". Or present the keypress order just remove the "timing" option.

I'll have to skip this release for now. bummer.

Last edited:

EarthTramp

May 12, 2020
I actually kinda like the new dance mini game but it would be nice to have an option to see the dancing without playing, also I'm not great at focusing on more then 1 thing at a time so I never get a good view of the dances because I'm too focused on *winning* the mini game.

As a alternative maybe make the background dancers use some of the new animations as well so we can actually get to watch them?

• Red Heart

Waifu Dreams Studio

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2023
The earlier version was entertaining. tyvm. Looking forward to seeing the other minigames appearing and game mechanic tuning.

Personally, I'm terrible at "rhythm" games using keys directions, "guitar hero", DDR and pacing/timing games like bittrip runner, etc. With the new dance mechanic, I die within the first 10 'arrows' so I make no money to progress. I suspect I'm not the only one.

Wish there was the clicker option for dancing again.
And/OR
She stands motionless if you are not pressing any keys. To dance, you must press the direction or number keys for dancing move combinations. You earn money depending on your dance combo (not prescribed arrows). That mechanic would also make it more controller friendly. Kind of a compromise between a clicker and rhythm game -- just without the required "pacing". Or present the keypress order just remove the "timing" option.

I'll have to skip this release for now. bummer.
I'm almost finished the other mini-game that should be at the beginning, this one will have simpler mechanics

Reactions: player two

Yasaki74

Aug 21, 2020
Any pregnancy content planned?
I doubt the dev would do it, that would put him way too much work for it
just think of the mechanics you need to figure stuff out for it
- condition to born a baby, is it a futa or a normal woman?
- how long should u be pregnant or other futa to be pregnant
- location of the baby should be born? and can we edit it traits or it's random
- how long will the baby grew up or will it stuck in a baby zone well you can only see your kids
- if the baby wouldn't be born, that's just low content with just the belly growing big :/
- if the baby was born, it's just gonna be there for you stare at, and some models of babies I saw on unity can look wierd and doesn't feel worth it to watch it move around
- giving baby attributes and keeping them in a List and manage it [this one I know that is a pain ;v; ]
- it wouldn't make sense to put pregnancy in version that is close to 1.0 right now since the game it's close to finish
overall it's a bad idea to do so especially in 3D

• Red Heart

Waifu Dreams Studio

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2023
I doubt the dev would do it, that would put him way too much work for it
just think of the mechanics you need to figure stuff out for it
- condition to born a baby, is it a futa or a normal woman?
- how long should u be pregnant or other futa to be pregnant
- location of the baby should be born? and can we edit it traits or it's random
- how long will the baby grew up or will it stuck in a baby zone well you can only see your kids
- if the baby wouldn't be born, that's just low content with just the belly growing big :/
- if the baby was born, it's just gonna be there for you stare at, and some models of babies I saw on unity can look wierd and doesn't feel worth it to watch it move around
- giving baby attributes and keeping them in a List and manage it [this one I know that is a pain ;v; ]
- it wouldn't make sense to put pregnancy in version that is close to 1.0 right now since the game it's close to finish
overall it's a bad idea to do so especially in 3D
exactly, the only thing I would add is that it is not close to being finished, v1 is just a number, the game will continue in development adding things that the community asks for:giggle:(like your list above;)), I don't discard the pregnancy system, but it would not be for the near future:unsure:

Nexodus

Aug 29, 2018
Here's a very basic auto-clicker script using AHK for those that don't want carpal tunnel and don't want replace save files,
CTRL + B to start and ESC to stop it.

Code:
^B::

SetTimer, InfiniteClick, 1

return

InfiniteClick:

Click x,y

return

ESC::

SetTimer, InfiniteClick, Off

return

4.40 star(s) 27 Votes