blue wolf

May 31, 2019
Waifu Dreams Studio
i got a funny bug founded!
- if you to get transformed into a Furry, than you get at the 8 floor to get milked,
all three animations about the milking machines, The milking cup texture cannot be seen,
but the breasts making the animation!
here a example: Screenshot 2023-10-01 214217.png

Waifu Dreams Studio

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2023
Waifu Dreams Studio
i got a funny bug founded!
- if you to get transformed into a Furry, than you get at the 8 floor to get milked,
all three animations about the milking machines, The milking cup texture cannot be seen,
but the breasts making the animation!
here a example: View attachment 2972837
XD nice bug catch!, thanks for reporting it, looks like I'm going to have to update furrymachine a bit too ;)

EarthTramp

May 12, 2020
Amazing how quick you can bug fix and respond to the community here, really says a lot about the passion you have and can't wait for each update to release

P.S. from the screenshot I can tell you are still experimenting with the UI and IMO this is all good progress.

Waifu Dreams Studio

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2023
Amazing how quick you can bug fix and respond to the community here, really says a lot about the passion you have and can't wait for each update to release

P.S. from the screenshot I can tell you are still experimenting with the UI and IMO this is all good progress.
Thank you! I try to improve as much as I can :3
a lot of little things are coming for that UI:devilish:
If you find any aspect of the game that could be improved, let me know:giggle:

• Red Heart
Reactions: EarthTramp

Waifu Dreams Studio

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2023
All of them.
EDIT: Bought the game on itch.io and the game looks significantly better on High in the latest version. Medium and below have the same ugly TAA artifacts as all presets on the free version.
I'm playing with the settings in each version until I get a better result, I'm going to check the mid and low settings and see what I can do, I will also try to improve the high settings, thanks for your feedback!

EarthTramp

May 12, 2020
Not sure if the game is bugged for me but the satisfaction meter runs out super quick (like around 5-10 seconds) might be worth mentioning that I didn't delete my save as advised but I am willing to do so if I must

Edit: could I just move the save to somewhere else as like a back up if this is a bug? If so where would I find it

4.40 star(s) 27 Votes