Jan 3, 2023
I can't replicate the problem, you say that the character flashes and gets stuck but is it when activating any scene or when doing something specific?
when i enter a scene if the charecter is visable they show but if not theres nothing and the scene plays like normal the model of the ai is missing

Waifu Dreams Studio

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2023
when i enter a scene if the charecter is visable they show but if not theres nothing and the scene plays like normal the model of the ai is missing
I was able to replicate the problem!, it seems that the NPC disappears when you have too fast interactions with them, I will fix it:geek:

Wolfschadow

Nov 28, 2019
Unfortunately, the fix in version 0.9.6.2 does not work on my machine and the UI is still cut off. I think it's because the game tries to force its resolution to that of my PC which is a very unusual one.

Waifu Dreams Studio

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2023
Unfortunately, the fix in version 0.9.6.2 does not work on my machine and the UI is still cut off. I think it's because the game tries to force its resolution to that of my PC which is a very unusual one.
I'll keep trying, I'll keep touching the resolution settings and every time I release a new version I'll write you by DM to know if it works

techyzcons

Sep 4, 2020
I'll keep trying, I'll keep touching the resolution settings and every time I release a new version I'll write you by DM to know if it works
I was able to use the following work around with a 16:10 resolution monitor that clipped the edges.
  • Set system resolution to 16:9
  • Start game and the clipping problem should be resolved; may have to resize in windowed mode
  • Optional: set system resolution to non-16:9 but reloading the game again will require starting the cycle again.
Could I submit the following requests:
  • additional non-head piercing options
  • hairstyles options that can override the costume hairstyle

• Red Heart
Reactions: Waifu Dreams Studio

Cocogoatie

Oct 7, 2023
The game keeps crashing for me after updating to version 9.6.1 and it would be nice if there was smaller resolutions
i can't play in fullscreen any game or they crash
Besides that, I like the game!

• Red Heart
Reactions: RavenBG

Waifu Dreams Studio

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2023
The game keeps crashing for me after updating to version 9.6.1 and it would be nice if there was smaller resolutions
i can't play in fullscreen any game or they crash
Besides that, I like the game!
I will try to add the resolution options soon, I have had problems testing them:(

• Red Heart

Waifu Dreams Studio

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2023
Update today :giggle:
Update 0.9.6.2 is already available for free in itchio! and the 0.9.6.3 is ready for those who bought the game, 0.9.6.4 available for Patreons! :3

• Red Heart
Reactions: diesel009

RavenBG

Mar 3, 2019
Hello, I also had the problem with the resolution, but I am patient and will wait for the new updates.
there is quite a lot of development potential in this game! get ideas from 3DX.
I see you reply to everyone who has problems and try to fix them! for that I take my hat off to you, there are few people who are interested and I do, well done and keep going!! i love your game:giggle::giggle:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Waifu Dreams Studio

Waifu Dreams Studio

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2023
Hello, I also had the problem with the resolution, but I am patient and will wait for the new updates.
there is quite a lot of development potential in this game! get ideas from 3DX.
I see you reply to everyone who has problems and try to fix them! for that I take my hat off to you, there are few people who are interested and I do, well done and keep going!! i love your game:giggle::giggle:
Thank you very much!:giggle:

• Red Heart
4.40 star(s) 27 Votes