Feb 2, 2022
Nice update again!
Floor 11 is great! But i also like every update on number 4 :)

One bug i noticed in the 9.6.3 version (and bevor in 9.6.2)
Sometimes after leaving a scene, the camera angle is slightly wrong.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Waifu Dreams Studio
Feb 2, 2022
Things which are not existing at this moment, but maybe also interesting for the future:

- breathplay (like with hands or plastic bag)
- pain (candle wax, whips, nipple clamps, ...)
- chastity (player or different npc)

Options are endless... like hopefully your passion will be, to work on this project ;)

• Red Heart

Waifu Dreams Studio

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2023
Something that would be really nice is to have the clothes you find "store" in the normal change clothes places, like how tattoos work. Easier to have it all in one place than having to go to floor X to find the costume you wanted. Same with the dildos would be great if they are all stored in the dildo store, either extra spaces on the sides or talking to someone if space is an issue.
good idea, I will think about it :3

• Red Heart
Reactions: slimehorse

Waifu Dreams Studio

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2023
One bug i noticed in the 9.6.3 version (and bevor in 9.6.2)
Sometimes after leaving a scene, the camera angle is slightly wrong.
I've been trying to fix this bug for a while, I hope to fix it soon!

Things which are not existing at this moment, but maybe also interesting for the future:
- breathplay (like with hands or plastic bag)
- pain (candle wax, whips, nipple clamps, ...)
- chastity (player or different npc)
Options are endless... like hopefully your passion will be, to work on this project ;)
The 4th floor needs a good expansion ;), when I finish adding a few things to the 11th and 9th floor I will check it out:devilish:

Dull168

Jun 26, 2023
is there a way to get fullscreen properly working in this game? every time i try to play the borders are a bit jank and dont line up properly

slimehorse

Dec 12, 2019
Update Day!
Update 0.9.6.5 is already available for free in itchio! and the 0.9.6.6 is ready for those who bought the game, 0.9.6.7 available for Patreons! thanks for the support! :giggle:
ESC doesn't close the menu is that on purpose?

CUM seems to work great, maybe some animation timing issues with startup waifu and pose 2 + cum 5, not sure how to fix that though. Maybe a timer so they mesh better?

Waifu Dreams Studio

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2023
ESC doesn't close the menu is that on purpose?

CUM seems to work great, maybe some animation timing issues with startup waifu and pose 2 + cum 5, not sure how to fix that though. Maybe a timer so they mesh better?
I forgot to make it close with ESC too!:oops:
I'm going to check the animations
thanks a lot for the feedback:giggle:

Reactions: slimehorse

PDCurator

Sep 1, 2023
Finally gave this a go, seems interesting. Nice looking UI, nice visuals and gameplay seems simple but is what you want in this sort of game. Customisation looks promising, assuming it will only expand in the future.

The floor system is a nice touch, giving a good sense of progression and a good selection of different fetishes.

Think my only gripe is the orgasm "scene" just transitioning to an idle pose of my character which can be a bit jarring, it'd be nicer just to see an orgasm animation instead (though not sure if this is just a placeholder for now).

Either way nice work so far, keep it up!

• Red Heart

Waifu Dreams Studio

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2023
Finally gave this a go, seems interesting. Nice looking UI, nice visuals and gameplay seems simple but is what you want in this sort of game. Customisation looks promising, assuming it will only expand in the future.

The floor system is a nice touch, giving a good sense of progression and a good selection of different fetishes.

Think my only gripe is the orgasm "scene" just transitioning to an idle pose of my character which can be a bit jarring, it'd be nicer just to see an orgasm animation instead (though not sure if this is just a placeholder for now).

Either way nice work so far, keep it up!
Thank you very much! :giggle:
about the orgasm animation here is what the new one looks like:devilish:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
WaifuDreamsCity-0.9.6.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

NDups

Mar 2, 2021
Make the arrows even faster, even faster, so that they don’t count at all. The game must be as nerdy as possible, otherwise it will have to be made.

4.40 star(s) 27 Votes