EarthTramp

May 12, 2020
Found a bug in the refurbished Showers on level 7, the npc's seem to flicker and not sure if its a graphical glitch on my end or not but if you activate a scene while they are like this they completely disappear and even after ending the scene they don't come back. Every other level seems fine though

Waifu Dreams Studio

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2023
Found a bug in the refurbished Showers on level 7, the npc's seem to flicker and not sure if its a graphical glitch on my end or not but if you activate a scene while they are like this they completely disappear and even after ending the scene they don't come back. Every other level seems fine though
it is a bug that I have not been able to solve, I am looking for the cause but I can't find it in my pc, I am trying in other machines to see if I can replicate it, to other people it happens but in other floors and at startup, each one in a different place:(

Reactions: EarthTramp

EarthTramp

May 12, 2020
it is a bug that I have not been able to solve, I am looking for the cause but I can't find it in my pc, I am trying in other machines to see if I can replicate it, to other people it happens but in other floors and at startup, each one in a different place:(
Hope you figure it out but honestly not a massive deal for me as the rest of the game runs fine and still enjoyable

• Red Heart
Reactions: Waifu Dreams Studio
Mar 17, 2021
I've tried to run the newest version (0.9.6.7) and my comp is telling me that I don't have enough memory. I was able to run 0.9.5.1 with no issues. I did try to lower the quality to the lowest setting and that didn't seem to change anything. Thoughts?

Waifu Dreams Studio

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2023
I've tried to run the newest version (0.9.6.7) and my comp is telling me that I don't have enough memory. I was able to run 0.9.5.1 with no issues. I did try to lower the quality to the lowest setting and that didn't seem to change anything. Thoughts?
maybe change also the resolution :unsure: , how much ram memory do you have?

Mapfap303

Mar 28, 2023
how about some dialogue during sex ? it doesn't have to be anything robust just small dirty talk to spice things up

_Maou_

Jun 2, 2018
WaifuDreamsCity-0.9.6.8
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

4.40 star(s) 27 Votes