slimehorse

Dec 12, 2019
Update Day!:devilish::whistle:
Update 0.9.7.0 is already available for free in itchio! and the 0.9.7.1 is ready for those who bought the game, 0.9.7.2 available for Patreons! have a nice weekend :giggle:
0.9.7.1 The Dancing on the van still has some syncing issues, mainly the hair on the left girl. It's not super common but it did happen. I don't know if it has something to do with distance from the player to conserve GPU power or something. As the animation seems a bit less fluid from long distance.

Waifu Dreams Studio

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2023
0.9.7.1 The Dancing on the van still has some syncing issues, mainly the hair on the left girl. It's not super common but it did happen. I don't know if it has something to do with distance from the player to conserve GPU power or something. As the animation seems a bit less fluid from long distance.
It is an optimization trick, when you have many npc on screen it decides which one is closer to you so that it is fluid and the ones that are farther away do not use resources or use very few, anyway I will check the girls in the van:giggle:

slimehorse

Dec 12, 2019
It is an optimization trick, when you have many npc on screen it decides which one is closer to you so that it is fluid and the ones that are farther away do not use resources or use very few, anyway I will check the girls in the van:giggle:
As I expected, what I forgot to say is that the left ones hair miss syncs sometimes.

diesel009

Jul 21, 2021
whats wrong with the camera why i doesnt work i cant turn left and and right cant zoom in and out either on 9.7.1

game is actually unplayable

edit i fixed

can you make all girls futa ? because the option strapoon for girls yes/no i cant click it

Last edited:

Waifu Dreams Studio

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2023
Update Day! :whistle:
Update 0.9.7.1 is already available for free in itchio! and the 0.9.7.2 is ready for those who bought the game, 0.9.7.3 available for Patreons! :coffee::giggle:

4.40 star(s) 27 Votes