Lulwut500

Dec 26, 2018
A really good game, UE being optimised and efficient, good graphics and performance, a lot of customisation, plenty of "secrets" and details to discover, a lot of scenes and aesthetics options... and the rigth amound of grind.
Only flaw I find in your game is the lack of different save slots so you are able to have different saves, simply having 3 will make more than enough and I wanna think it won't be hard to programme. If you want another advise it would be cool to have an option to change hair style in addition to the color.

Congratulations for an excellent game, keep up with the good work (y)

Waifu Dreams Studio

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2023
A really good game, UE being optimised and efficient, good graphics and performance, a lot of customisation, plenty of "secrets" and details to discover, a lot of scenes and aesthetics options... and the rigth amound of grind.
Only flaw I find in your game is the lack of different save slots so you are able to have different saves, simply having 3 will make more than enough and I wanna think it won't be hard to programme. If you want another advise it would be cool to have an option to change hair style in addition to the color.

Congratulations for an excellent game, keep up with the good work (y)
Thank you very much! I will take into account the recommendations!:giggle:

Waifu Dreams Studio

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2023
Update Day! :cool::coffee:
Update 0.9.7.2 is already available for free in itchio! and the 0.9.7.3 is ready for those who bought the game, 0.9.7.4 available for Patreons! have a happy end of the year! hugs to all!:giggle:

exter

May 29, 2017
Waifu Dreams Studio , its awsome how fast you are with all your updates and the amount of stuff you manage to add in such short time frames (y)

Also, a little request... on the level with the showers, where in some scenes the camera has a fixed POV. Would it be possible to shift the camera up a little (just in z-direction), so that the boobs of the character from which you are looking down can also be seen? I think that would make the scenes hotter. Or maybe include it as a second camera position the player can chose, if they want to? But i can also see, that this might block the view.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Waifu Dreams Studio

Waifu Dreams Studio

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2023
Waifu Dreams Studio , its awsome how fast you are with all your updates and the amount of stuff you manage to add in such short time frames (y)

Also, a little request... on the level with the showers, where in some scenes the camera has a fixed POV. Would it be possible to shift the camera up a little (just in z-direction), so that the boobs of the character from which you are looking down can also be seen? I think that would make the scenes hotter. Or maybe include it as a second camera position the player can chose, if they want to? But i can also see, that this might block the view.
Thank you very much!
I will try to see if it is possible to add the option to put 2 cameras, it should not be very difficult, maybe changing a little the angle can be done and you can have a view from higher up

• Red Heart
Reactions: exter

slimehorse

Dec 12, 2019
Syncing seems fixed, but the shack animation is, not optimal right now.

Also maybe add a 0 to the bukkake I know it goes away with "cum 0" but anyway?

Is there a way to trigger it with animations? I thought the maids would do it but seems not, or is it just random?

KL-001-A

Dec 16, 2019
I don't have VR glasses, maybe in the future I will buy one :3
Realtalk the Quest 2 constantly gets sold all over the place for pretty cheap because VR kinda slumped for a while and people got rid of theirs, plus the Q3 came out recently and people got rid of their Q2s to upgrade.

Waifu Dreams Studio

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2023
Realtalk the Quest 2 constantly gets sold all over the place for pretty cheap because VR kinda slumped for a while and people got rid of theirs, plus the Q3 came out recently and people got rid of their Q2s to upgrade.
i live in cuba, it is a little more difficult to get them :( , basically i have to wait for someone to bring some to resell them

• Wow
Reactions: exter
4.40 star(s) 27 Votes