EarthTramp

May 12, 2020
Not sure if this was true for previous updates but I noticed a bug with the elevator that if you press 'E' while also pressing a directional key the character will walk out but you can still select a floor, this can result in the elevator leaving you stuck either on the floor you were on or out of bounds

Waifu Dreams Studio

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2023
Not sure if this was true for previous updates but I noticed a bug with the elevator that if you press 'E' while also pressing a directional key the character will walk out but you can still select a floor, this can result in the elevator leaving you stuck either on the floor you were on or out of bounds
Oo, I just saw it, I'll fix it right away

Reactions: Lifeplayer

SerbanR

Jul 13, 2017
Hello. Love your game and love that you keep updating and are serious about the game.
What question i have (i assume others came up with this idea, but i admit, i am lazy to search the comment section).
Can you add the option to remove some clothes? For example, to have the dress, but you want to remove the panties. Or, at the swimsuits. To have the bottom and remove the top.

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
My first time trying this game out I ended up at the nurse's like 10 times till I figured out what was going on. Truly a funny game.
Might throw 2 bucks on itch just cause I think the game is silly.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Waifu Dreams Studio

Waifu Dreams Studio

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2023
Hello. Love your game and love that you keep updating and are serious about the game.
What question i have (i assume others came up with this idea, but i admit, i am lazy to search the comment section).
Can you add the option to remove some clothes? For example, to have the dress, but you want to remove the panties. Or, at the swimsuits. To have the bottom and remove the top.
soon I have to touch up the customization system, maybe I will make it possible to specify which clothes you can hide ;)

Reactions: Lifeplayer

harestheonly

Nov 25, 2021
Waifu Dreams Studio It would be great if you added clown clothes in future updates, also tentacles in future floors. Apart from this I have two questions, do you think the v1.0 will be the last one? and could you make that we could change hairstyle no matter what suit is wearing the main character? (sorry if there are spelling mistakes, I'm Spanish and it's still a bit difficult for me to write in English).

Last edited:

Waifu Dreams Studio

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2023
Waifu Dreams Studio It would be great if you added clown clothes in future updates, also tentacles in future floors. Apart from this I have two questions, do you think the v1.0 will be the last one? and could you make that we could change hairstyle no matter what suit is wearing the main character? (sorry if there are spelling mistakes, I'm Spanish and it's still a bit difficult for me to write in English).
hi, there's a clown outfit in the makeup building ;), or maybe you want me to make another one (in that case I say yes) :3
there are already tentacles in the patreon version in a week it will be on itchio
not at all v1.0 will be the last one, I will keep updating every week to add more stuff!
I'm working on the hair, it's giving me a lot of work but it will be soon!

Reactions: harestheonly

harestheonly

Nov 25, 2021
hi, there's a clown outfit in the makeup building ;), or maybe you want me to make another one (in that case I say yes) :3
there are already tentacles in the patreon version in a week it will be on itchio
not at all v1.0 will be the last one, I will keep updating every week to add more stuff!
I'm working on the hair, it's giving me a lot of work but it will be soon!
good to know, thank you. One last thing I want to ask, Do you have a date planned for the game to be complete? or for now is it something undefined?

Waifu Dreams Studio

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2023
good to know, thank you. One last thing I want to ask, Do you have a date planned for the game to be complete? or for now is it something undefined?
is undefined, as long as there are people who want me to add things, costumes, poses, fetishes, I will keep updating it:giggle:

anirindur

May 19, 2017
is undefined, as long as there are people who want me to add things, costumes, poses, fetishes, I will keep updating it:giggle:
Well, if you can take a request from me, I have a fetish for wrestling stinkface, I see you added an ass smother in beach, but it doesn't feel the same to me.
Maybe you can make a wrestling room/floor and on the corner of a ring you could do it.

Thank you for reading and feel free to do what you want.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Waifu Dreams Studio

Waifu Dreams Studio

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2023
Well, if you can take a request from me, I have a fetish for wrestling stinkface, I see you added an ass smother in beach, but it doesn't feel the same to me.
Maybe you can make a wrestling room/floor and on the corner of a ring you could do it.

Thank you for reading and feel free to do what you want.
Good idea, I will keep it in mind!

KL-001-A

Dec 16, 2019
Cool game, wrote a long-ass review for it.

Kinda wonder if the game would benefit from having all the wide-appeal, vanilla stuff on the lower floors and have everything get more deviant as you go up, rather than the random mix the whole way that it is?
Then, as new floors get added to the game, if it's a more "normie" floor, it can get inserted into a lower floor and push everything up, whereas any new fetishistic floors get placed near the top.
Just feels a bit odd gameplay-wise to get past foot fetish stuff and getting bukkake'd by fifty dicks to reach a "girls in bikinis" floor and a "girls in maid outfits" floor near the end of the content.

EDIT: Also, the "strapon for girls" option seems pretty inconsistent, I wish it just outright disabled futas entirely, but some scenes and all the open-world futas are left alone.

Last edited:

Waifu Dreams Studio

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2023
Cool game, wrote a long-ass review for it.

Kinda wonder if the game would benefit from having all the wide-appeal, vanilla stuff on the lower floors and have everything get more deviant as you go up, rather than the random mix the whole way that it is?
Then, as new floors get added to the game, if it's a more "normie" floor, it can get inserted into a lower floor and push everything up, whereas any new fetishistic floors get placed near the top.
Just feels a bit odd gameplay-wise to get past foot fetish stuff and getting bukkake'd by fifty dicks to reach a "girls in bikinis" floor and a "girls in maid outfits" floor near the end of the content.

EDIT: Also, the "strapon for girls" option seems pretty inconsistent, I wish it just outright disabled futas entirely, but some scenes and all the open-world futas are left alone.
Hi, I have seen your review, it has very interesting points, I will keep them in mind!
it is true that the floors can be a bit incoherent for now, like the 10th floor that I should already change it, I will see how I organize them:unsure:
the strapong option for now only works with scenes of 2, in scenes of trios still
I will try to keep improving the game to have everything fixed soon!:giggle:

4.40 star(s) 27 Votes