player two

Dec 4, 2022
Will you ever implement changing the npcs' skin colour? Also it would be great if every time someone came in our mouth or ass and our belly is full, the cum would come out of the other end.
Ooo ... you mean like those throatpies that end up dripping/blowing out their nose cause there's too much to coordinate swallowing. Those are priceless.

• Hey there
Reactions: Waifu Dreams Studio

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
WaifuDreamsCity-B24
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Emtu

Jul 15, 2017
Bug report, build 24: When you move the blowjob box girl from floor 17 into your house, at least in slot 4, she's the wrong way around and you get stuck behind the box after using her. Only way out is to save/quit or send her back.

KL-001-A

Dec 16, 2019
A suggestion for a house object: Pillory combined with a milking machine. Or maybe a Mimic Chest, in a similar vein to the dumpsters spread around the city.
Maybe an "accessory" system for special things for the house? Like a pillory has a customization slot that lets you add milkers, or a futa to fuck you while you're in the pillory, or adds sex toys locked into you?
Could also be things like an enema kit or a suction-cup dildo for the shower, or choosing the maid's body shape for the kitchen (or maybe a funnel so she can feed you?)
The accessory slot could also cover swapping out dildo styles for the different dildo "furniture" in the house.

!!!! Update day !!!!!:geek: :whistle:
Build 24 is already available for free in itchio! and the Build 25 is ready for those who bought the game, Build 26 available for Patreons! thank you all for playing! :3
The inflation being added was a huge surprise, I wasn't expecting it at all. (y)
IMO though, you kinda overdid it with the animations, it could've easily just been where the poses are just sizes, and the animation itself doesn't do the BIG-SMALL-BIG-SMALL thing and instead have the shrink-expand animation be a ton more subtle alongside a dull hissing noise.

Basically:

Waifu Dreams Studio

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2023
Bug report, build 24: When you move the blowjob box girl from floor 17 into your house, at least in slot 4, she's the wrong way around and you get stuck behind the box after using her. Only way out is to save/quit or send her back.
I'm going to check it out!

Waifu Dreams Studio

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2023
The inflation being added was a huge surprise, I wasn't expecting it at all. (y)
IMO though, you kinda overdid it with the animations, it could've easily just been where the poses are just sizes, and the animation itself doesn't do the BIG-SMALL-BIG-SMALL thing and instead have the shrink-expand animation be a ton more subtle alongside a dull hissing noise.
I exactly wanted to ask you for your opinion!
I totally agree, I will add this coming week 2 or 3 more objects for the inflation and I will do the animations as you suggest.
thank you very much for the feedback! :3

Reactions: KL-001-A

Waifu Dreams Studio

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2023
btw any special object you want me to make for inflation?

Reactions: KL-001-A

stormraider94

Jun 21, 2017
it just a thought but what if make so that she lay eggs every time she is inflated with cum that will also increase her lactation and on that thought the more eggs she lay the bigger her belly can get and more breast milk she has

KL-001-A

Dec 16, 2019
Uhhhhhhhh.... I guess there's that shower enema idea I mentioned a couple times, but also I guess it could be cool to have a reverse-milker of some kind, one that pumps milk into your character's tits instead of pumping milk out?
Bike pump with a pumping animation?
Dunno.

Maybe a more long-term general game suggestion that's kinda related is to eventually add a "status effect" system to the game alongside the existing food/drink buffs, where more things can affect you temporarily, either visually or stat-wise. If there ARE stat buffs for doing lewd things, they'd have to be pretty weak so they don't make people have to do fetishes they don't like.

• Red Heart

player two

Dec 4, 2022
Oddity found in build 25 (I didn't get to check in B24).

I moved the first arcade cabinet (with upside-down titfuck -- looking forward to a distension throatpie for that one) next to my home's front door (#1 IIRC). For a little something/cabinet entering & exiting the home.

The arcade cabinet doesn't have its back to the wall, she faces the wall. Oops. XD

With the washing machine ... love the animation. I started laughing on #3, almost like an electric bull at a disco. So entertaining. Nice touch.

The washing machine could likely do with the "stuck in a the washing machine" meme pose -- she "stuck" inside, ass and legs on the outside -- kind of like the top floor TV girl. Poses could include clit/vag/ass play with hand/fist/dildo/beads.

With the maids at home, it would be nice to have futa/strap-on poses. If "I'm at home" with someone, I do expect them to "service me", not me them. (some additional pose/scenes options for thought) XD

And, ++ to the fluctuating gaping of labia/vag/ass. It's been there for so long. I've been meaning to mention it as others haven't. It deserves recognition.

Instead of just clipping through, having the natural spreading and closing animation is righteous. When using the gun to "slime" toons, we get to seen all the unseen action happening which is true dedication to the animations - not cutting corners. Amazing.

Dude, you really are "knocking this one out of the park". If/when you release this on Steam, OMG you will have a #1 chart topper in the Mature theme tags. You have my continued support.

• Red Heart

player two

Dec 4, 2022
Super short Linux HOWTO
These are my notes. If you use these, you assume all risk.
I might refine them later when I have some IRC cycles for a more "unofficial" HOWTO.

Unreal 5 has decent support under WINE. As WDC is "lightweight", there's no need to use Proton flavors, but straight up WINE is ok. Proton is likely much better, but, we are going for "stupid simple" atm.

There's probably also an easier way with Flatpaks. I've not installed WDC on my SteamDeck. The WINE dependencies will still be the same, but shoehorning it on the SteamDeck is on you for the moment. If you do a SteamDeck install, please post a HOWTO for those less savvy. I'm sure others will want to take their Waifu everywhere they go like a sexual Tamagotchi. (Someone gets caught in a public WC with their SteamDeck Waifu. Lulz. Or, someone asks, " Why is your SteamDeck wrapped in cling wrap?" ROFL. XD)

Anywho. Even with Build 25, I've still not had a major problem (or any problem) yet.

These are some quick notes from my command history. There could be gaps becase if I used `tmux` at any point, then my history is lost.

* with your distro's package manager, install wine-core and winetricks. They'll pull in other dependencies.
- `sudo apt install wine-core winetricks` # debian flavors
- `sudo dnf install wine-core winetricks` # fedora flavors
(I'm throwing out the two most common distros. Arch, Alpine and others know their shit. I personally prefer Alpine as I feel systemd has scope-creep like a strangle-vine. ok, I won't rant anymore.)

* You can make a "Prefix" (Windows drive sorta) specific to a game like Steam does. For non-steam games, I tend to make them based on "Engine":
- `mkdir -p ~/.wineprefixes/unreal5`

* We need to install some DirectX dependencies now:
- `WINEPREFIX=~/.wineprefixes/unreal5 winetricks -q corefonts dxvk vcrun2022 vkd3d`
(IIRC, I had to answer some text dialogs. It's been a couple of months.)

* We should be ready to play.
- you should have downloaded and unzipped your WDC Build zip file. It does NOT need to be in the WINEPREFIX. Put it in a games directory.
- `cd` into the unzipped WDC Build directory to run it:
- `WINEPREFIX=~/.wineprefixes/unreal5 wine game.exe` # here game.exe is the WDC.exe. Being for Unreal 5, it should be any Unreal 5 game.

Q: Where can I find the WDC Save files? I want to transfer over all my progess from Windows.
A: Sure, no problem. Here's the save file location:
~/.wineprefixes/unreal5/drive_c/users/$USER/AppData/Local/Waifu_Dreams_City/Saved/SaveGames
If you re-use for other Unreal 5 games, their saves should be peppered through the ~/.wineprefixes/unreal5/drive_c/users/$USER/AppData directory tree.

Q: A new build just came out? Do I have to do that all install again?
A: Since you asked the question, "Sure, knock yourself. Waste your fucking time, drive space, and be sure to unzip when entertaining yoursefl XD"
For those that didn't ask that dumbass question, unzip your WDC.zip, cd into the directory, and re-use the 'game.exe' command line above.

NOTE: A great thing about WINE, is it's like a "condom". You cannot get some App's STD or have some stupid DRM like Denuvo in there that backdoors or fucks your OS Kernel. I *always* Virus check all my non-Steam Windows games, (and then sometime even select Steam games - particular if the update without using Steam's CDN) -- not counting on just MS Defender (which is pretty good). With WINE, I can be a bit more relaxed about it.

Again, there's always some IRL stuff requiring some adulting of me. We'll see if/when I circle back to update these notes. Or get to the SteamDeck version.

Last edited:

Fapokso

Jan 16, 2020
Super short Linux HOWTO
These are my notes. If you use these, you assume all risk.
I might refine them later when I have some IRC cycles for a more "unofficial" HOWTO.

Unreal 5 has decent support under WINE. As WDC is "lightwieght", there's no need to use Proton flavors, but straight up WINE is ok. Proton is likely much better, but, we are going for "stupid simple" atm.

There's probably also an easier way with Flatpaks. I've not installed WDC on my SteamDeck. The WINE dependencies will still be the same, but shoehorning it on the SteamDeck is on you for the moment. If you do a SteamDeck install, please post a HOWTO for those less savvy. I'm sure others will want to take their Waifu everywhere they go like a sexual Tamagotchi. (Someone gets caught in a public WC with their SteamDeck Waifu. Lulz. Or, someone asks, " Why is your SteamDeck wrapped in cling wrap?" ROFL. XD)

Anywho. Even with Build 25, I've still not had a major problem (or any problem) yet.

These are some quick notes from my command history. There could be gaps becase if I used `tmux` at any point, then my history is lost.

* with your distro's package manager, install wine-core and winetricks. They'll pull in other dependencies.
- `sudo apt install wine-core winetricks` # debian flavors
- `sudo dnf install wine-core winetricks` # fedora flavors
(I'm throwing out the two most common distros. Arch, Alpine and others know their shit. I personally prefer Alpine as I feel systemd has scope-creep like a strangle-vine. ok, I won't rant anymore.)

* You can make a "Prefix" (Windows drive sorta) specific to a game like Steam does. For non-steam games, I tend to make them based on "Engine":
- `mkdir -p ~/.wineprefixes/unreal5`

* We need to install some DirectX dependencies now:
- `WINEPREFIX=~/.wineprefixes/unreal5 winetricks -q corefonts dxvk vcrun2022 vkd3d`
(IIRC, I had to answer some text dialogs. It's been a couple of months.)

* We should be ready to play.
- you should have downloaded and unzipped your WDC Build zip file. It does NOT need to be in the WINEPREFIX. Put it in a games directory.
- `cd` into the unzipped WDC Build directory to run it:
- `WINEPREFIX=~/.wineprefixes/unreal5 wine game.exe` # here game.exe is the WDC.exe. Being for Unreal 5, it should be any Unreal 5 game.

Q: Where can I find the WDC Save files? I want to transfer over all my progess from Windows.
A: Sure, no problem. Here's the save file location:
~/.wineprefixes/unreal5/drive_c/users/$USER/AppData/Local/Waifu_Dreams_City/Saved/SaveGames
If you re-use for other Unreal 5 games, their saves should be peppered through the ~/.wineprefixes/unreal5/drive_c/users/$USER/AppData directory tree.

Q: A new build just came out? Do I have to do that all install again?
A: Since you asked the question, "Sure, knock yourself. Waste your fucking time, drive space, and be sure to unzip when entertaining yoursefl XD"
For those that didn't ask that dumbass question, unzip your WDC.zip, cd into the directory, and re-use the 'game.exe' command line above.

NOTE: A great thing about WINE, is it's like a "condom". You cannot get some App's STD or have some stupid DRM like Denuvo in there that backdoors or fucks your OS Kernel. I *always* Virus check all my non-Steam Windows games, (and then sometime even select Steam games - particular if the update without using Steam's CDN) -- not counting on just MS Defender (which is pretty good). With WINE, I can be a bit more relaxed about it.

Again, there's always some IRL stuff requiring some adulting of me. We'll see if/when I circle back to update these notes. Or get top the SteamDeck version.
Linux users are forced to suffer
Good

• Haha
Reactions: Gu7
4.30 star(s) 30 Votes