ArashiNinja18

Jun 1, 2017
Add an option to make the thighs thicker and add an option to take off the shoes whenever you want instead of only in the sex animations. Also an option to remove stockings

Last edited:

Waifu Dreams Studio

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2023
for the next update can you add a masturbation floor? it can be a floor with different masturbation scenes, mostly I wana see some hard core masturbation lol
impossible for the next update, I already have enough stuff xd, but I'll note it for future updates! it would be interesting

Waifu Dreams Studio

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2023
lastly can you please remove the collision when switching to the free cam? I wana see the toilet masturbation freely but the stall keeps getting in the way. the camera gltiches out aswell
that is possibly for the next update, I'm going to take a look

dininter

Sep 8, 2022
why do everyone stop using normal gofile and start using crooked kraken? and another trash with lim download speed (excluding mega and pixel) I just don't understand the logic and convenience in this

Waifu Dreams Studio

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2023
why do everyone stop using normal gofile and start using crooked kraken? and another trash with lim download speed (excluding mega and pixel) I just don't understand the logic and convenience in this
you can also download it from itchio, I think it's more convenient from there

dininter

Sep 8, 2022
you can also download it from itchio, I think it's more convenient from there
thanks for the answer, I agree with this, but despite the way GOfile was distributed here, they unexpectedly began to leave it, switching to all sorts of not very good sites, I ask periodically when the link disappears, maybe someone knows.

EarthTramp

May 12, 2020
Hey just a quick bug report here:

The slime girls seem to have to opposite reaction when you shoot them with the breast reduction bullets when they have the default size (haven't tried enlarging them first). Also might be worth mentioning that maybe having the enlargement bullet work in stages instead of going straight to massive

Second thing I noticed is that if you remove the clothing of one of the 'scientists' in the dungeon (the white one) they have a red penis, not sure if that was intentional or not but thought I'd bring it up

HGBX

Jan 19, 2018
I'm liking the game so far, here are a couple QOL suggestions and a question:
Once you find an outfit or dildo on one of the floors, it would be nice if it became available on the ground floor so you can have them all available in one place. Also, since the number of floors is probably only going to get bigger, I think it would make sense for each to have a name that makes it easier to remember what stuff is on which floor.

I couldn't figure out how to pull out the gun except by getting attacked by a slime. Is there a button to equip it manually, and will you be able to use outside of the underground levels?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Waifu Dreams Studio

EarthTramp

May 12, 2020
I'm liking the game so far, here are a couple QOL suggestions and a question:
Once you find an outfit or dildo on one of the floors, it would be nice if it became available on the ground floor so you can have them all available in one place. Also, since the number of floors is probably only going to get bigger, I think it would make sense for each to have a name that makes it easier to remember what stuff is on which floor.

I couldn't figure out how to pull out the gun except by getting attacked by a slime. Is there a button to equip it manually, and will you be able to use outside of the underground levels?
It was the right mouse button in build 9 but if you are on 10 it was changed to R (could be misremembering that)

Reactions: HGBX

Waifu Dreams Studio

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2023
Hey just a quick bug report here:

The slime girls seem to have to opposite reaction when you shoot them with the breast reduction bullets when they have the default size (haven't tried enlarging them first). Also might be worth mentioning that maybe having the enlargement bullet work in stages instead of going straight to massive

Second thing I noticed is that if you remove the clothing of one of the 'scientists' in the dungeon (the white one) they have a red penis, not sure if that was intentional or not but thought I'd bring it up
yes, I still need to do some animation for the breast reduction bullet
I'm going to check the scientist, I didn't notice it
thanks for the feedback!

Reactions: EarthTramp

Waifu Dreams Studio

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2023
With the R key, maybe you haven't unlocked it, first you have to go to the underground and interact with the weapon, it's next to the spider

Reactions: HGBX

FTFaceless

Jan 9, 2023
my intention is yes, I'm not sure if Steam will let me do it, but I'm going to try
(devs say that the review system is a bit complicated)
From what I've seen so far - there is no sus content in here, so it should be fine. Still, better double check anyway, just in case.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 27 Votes