player two

Dec 4, 2022
build 9 feedback (itch.io)

I know the new -1 floor is a work in progress. no worries.

Playing the MC:
* I don't like the over-the-shoulder view when holding the gun. the MC blocks all of the left field of view leaving us blind on the left side. With the MC and gun view, you literally loose half your screen to the back of their head and gun's butt.

* Being in a dark place, the gun really needs a torch/flashlight accessory we can turn on/off. When not armed with the gun, we'll still need a light as the level's floor and walls match. I kept bumping in to walls.

* It's very easy to get lost or disoriented. I kept having to stow the gun so I could see where I was on the floor and where I was going. It might be easier not to adjust the camera with carrying the gun as the laser targeting will strike what you are going to shoot.

Against the NPCs:
* When NPCs are incapacitated, I like how there's variations/positions in the way they are "taken out" and lying on the floor with the knees swaying, chest moving from breathing, or their butt is in the air & face down. Nice touch. Kind of like that post-coital bliss.

* Another move should be an MC strap-on/futa to violate their mouth, both hands managing the NPC's head.

* There's an odd effect of using the gun's other mode on the NPCs. ATM it appears to just trigger / pause their advance regardless. For example,
  • shot with #1, lost clothes and froze in position
  • while frozen, shot with #2 to embiggen the chest. changed position but has bigger chest (it was a big jump in size)
  • repeating shot #2. changed position & got bigger chest again. (now the chest is crazy big.)
  • shot with #3 to reduce chest size. Changed position but did not notice a size reduction
  • shot with #4 (slime a slime NPC), OMG it's a girl now. (that's actually kind of cool. May be use it to heal them from their alien experimentation AND/OR some alien thing crawls out their womb as it was using them as an incubator.)

Against the MC:
* It could be worthwhile to have the NPCs incapacitate the MC using the same a random "take down" (like the MC does to NPCs) instead of always being a choke hold.

* When NPCs are violating the MC, it would be nice to have more camera control. We cannot really lower the camera to the floor for other angles to see the violation from a better view.

* It might be worthwhile to use some of the upper floor animations in the combat zone. Those floors have 1 to 5 NPCs making use of the MC. If the NPC-to-MC count increases, have the MCs violation animation change the next group animation for the quantity of NPCs.

* On the same note, maybe if the NPCs are too close to each other when "shot", they turn on each other to violate another NPC next to it. The MC could then join the group violation.

Floor "-1" Game play & more
The current mechanic of NPC & MC is good. It's more like clearing a L4D2 horde than a classic FPS. But now you're getting to the tough part. (Don't get me wrong as I've had fun being silly in the game.)

Up to now, the game sorta a sandbox with leveling to play the themed vignettes. There's so many themes and various common fetishes, you might start wondering, maybe I need to add more gaming genres (like a third person shooter). You might be moving into game types that require something to help a player progress (like a story, or so). It's moving beyond basic themed level design. It takes a lot of work to come up with something that won't turn off players or break the freeform style it is.

It's like you might be heading into more of a 'lore' space.

Maybe there's a way to tie the negative floors to the positive number counterparts. Like the the lower you go, it ia a deviant reflection or nemesis of the positive number floors. I dunno. My brain is tired after a long day. I might have more ideas and reflections later.

In the end, more golf clapping on yet another successful add to your game. You haven't dropped a beat yet. Amazing. ++

Waifu Dreams Studio

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2023
Playing the MC:
* I don't like the over-the-shoulder view when holding the gun. the MC blocks all of the left field of view leaving us blind on the left side. With the MC and gun view, you literally loose half your screen to the back of their head and gun's butt.

* Being in a dark place, the gun really needs a torch/flashlight accessory we can turn on/off. When not armed with the gun, we'll still need a light as the level's floor and walls match. I kept bumping in to walls.

* It's very easy to get lost or disoriented. I kept having to stow the gun so I could see where I was on the floor and where I was going. It might be easier not to adjust the camera with carrying the gun as the laser targeting will strike what you are going to shoot.
it's complicated to find a good angle to aim, I will keep trying other positions to see how it looks
a flashlight would be nice, maybe for lower floors it would be impossible not to have one!

Against the NPCs:

• shot with #3 to reduce chest size. Changed position but did not notice a size reductio
Against the MC:
* It could be worthwhile to have the NPCs incapacitate the MC using the same a random "take down" (like the MC does to NPCs) instead of always being a choke hold.
I still have many animations to add to make the combat more "fluid" several animations for the enemies, more animations when receiving different bullets ect....
(I didn't think that making enemies was so difficult, I'm going for 28 animations just for this one) XD
but many more are needed!!!

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
WaifuDreamsCity-B9
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Lifeplayer

frank dibbly

Oct 29, 2017
Found this today and i bloody love it, especially that last floor ;) (defo hit a kink of two). Probs not in the cards but those giant gals' have other holes to explore :D.

Love the cumflation, been looking for a game with a decent mechanic for ages.

Suggestion(s) :
An insertion cum finisher where they slide you all the way in for the giants
bitof the 'ol dick speclunking (CV) if thats in the cards
Bit more nun action ;)

Love this. I'm keeping my eye on this one... 5 stars all'round (y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Waifu Dreams Studio

Vacant93

Mar 17, 2024
Update day!!!!!!!! :giggle: :devilish:
Build 9 is already available for free in itchio! and the Build 10 is ready for those who bought the game, Build 11 available for Patreons! thank you all for playing!!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Could you please add the option to have penis without the vagina? Just disabling vaginal scenes would be fine.(or even having them visually bugged)
Also if you add the option to have a nullo character(no genitals) it would be really amazing and it would be the first 3d game i know with this option.

Last edited:

Uncle Eugene

Jun 6, 2020
If you ask me, looks more like huge acne instead of nipple upgrade

I guess you fix it using nipple color changer?

Waifu Dreams Studio

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2023
Could you please add the option to have penis without the vagina? Just disabling vaginal scenes would be fine.(or even having them visually bugged)
Also if you add the option to have a nullo character(no genitals) it would be really amazing and it would be the first game 3d game i know with this option.
of course!
this week I added a new building in the city to improve and increase the body customization options, I plan to increase a lot the genitals customization (color, size, vagina shape ect..)
I will try to have the options ready as soon as possible, maybe by next saturday

• Red Heart
Reactions: Vacant93

Malik177

Jul 23, 2022
of course!
this week I added a new building in the city to improve and increase the body customization options, I plan to increase a lot the genitals customization (color, size, vagina shape ect..)
I will try to have the options ready as soon as possible, maybe by next saturday
also this game looks cool can this be free? I wana try it out really badly lol

4.40 star(s) 27 Votes