KL-001-A

Dec 16, 2019
I think I say this a bit too much to too many devs trying to get on Steam: if Flora & Sauna can get on Steam, your game can too.
That damn game has practically all the fetishes, even some pretty dodgy ones.
I wanna say Steam doesn't like non-consensual / forced stuff though.

FTFaceless

Jan 9, 2023
I think I say this a bit too much to too many devs trying to get on Steam: if Flora & Sauna can get on Steam, your game can too.
That damn game has practically all the fetishes, even some pretty dodgy ones.
I wanna say Steam doesn't like non-consensual / forced stuff though.
The content of this game can hardly be called "rape" if that's what you mean. Meanwhile I have a few games in my Steam library that do contain it :unsure:

Waifu Dreams Studio

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2023
The content of this game can hardly be called "rape" if that's what you mean. Meanwhile I have a few games in my Steam library that do contain it :unsure:
I don't think there are any problems either, I don't think I break any rules, because I always keep them in mind, it's impossible to have unwanted sex because the waifus always ask you if you want sex and you hit the accept button xd,
in the end it will only be known when they check

Waifu Dreams Studio

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2023
talking about steam and a little bit of everything,
I have a question
would furry be allowed? on steam and patreon?:unsure:
because soon, not next week but soon I am going to upgrade the furry machine and I would like to make a furry floor

blue wolf

May 31, 2019
I have a question
because soon, not next week but soon I am going to upgrade the furry machine and I would like to make a furry floor
About my info:
it should be ok with that!
Patreon: i read & hear about other fetish are forbidden {so not furry fetish} , {ABDL, real bestiality, extrem content... this fetishes are forbidden. in my opinion}
Steam: i think theres no problem with that. the only problem is {in my country} its will be forbidden because of the of child protection. you will reach maybe just the another countys.

that all its just my opinion! so i am not 100% sure!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Waifu Dreams Studio

Fapokso

Jan 16, 2020
Ai art isn't allowed in steam, another game tried to get in but got declined because of that. The only thing that may cause trouble is the tentacle trashcan since it's fairly risky but I doubt that's gonna cause a major issue.

Waifu Dreams Studio

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2023
Ai art isn't allowed in steam, another game tried to get in but got declined because of that
for that part there is no problem, I draw my own things
The only thing that may cause trouble is the tentacle trashcan since it's fairly risky but I doubt that's gonna cause a major issue.
maybe the tentacles need a other sign or something, I don't think it would be too much trouble either because it would be to the player, and the player is looking for that :sneaky:

FTFaceless

Jan 9, 2023
Ai art isn't allowed in steam, another game tried to get in but got declined because of that. The only thing that may cause trouble is the tentacle trashcan since it's fairly risky but I doubt that's gonna cause a major issue.
AI IS ALLOWED on Steam. You just need to mark that "the game was created using AI completely/partially" during the process of adding it on Steam.

KL-001-A

Dec 16, 2019
Bro, Pocketpair, the company that made Palworld, the other game they made that wasn't Craftopia was "Art Imposter", literally an entire game about AI images:
IIRC, Steam allows AI so long as you're open about it.
Also my favorite Solitaire card game of all time is on Steam contains like 10k AI images: I don't even think they state that they used AI, either.

I have a question
Furry is absolutely allowed, there's a bazillion zero-effort AI furry puzzle games, plus Breeders of the Nephelym, Hunt & Snare, Wild Life and Hole Dweller.
Steam even contains what I'd consider in the top ten nastiest games of all time: Flora & Sauna. I'm still completely baffled how that can even be on Steam.

• Red Heart

FTFaceless

Jan 9, 2023
I have a question
Furry swap transformation/separate customization? :unsure:
BTW If I remember correctly, in Breeders of Nephelym there are Spirit Form feature, that allows you to switch to furry form and it's separately customizable.

Waifu Dreams Studio

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2023
but because of your text i wonder, wo much weeks ahead are you planning your updates?
Or do you change spontaniously?
I usually make a list of the things I want to add and the things the players tell me to add, and I plan the weeks with that
sometimes I can't keep to the plan because bugs come up, or I make a feature that needs more work than I thought it would or suddenly I get a suggestion that fits right in with what I'm doing that week

KL-001-A

Dec 16, 2019
exactly, the furry machine so far doesn't have much customization, but that's what I want to improve
As long as it's got tail options and ear options (and maybe a hand/foot paw toggle?), that'd be enough, TBH. Some furries might ask for multiboob and naughty animal bits, but that might be a bit too much work (and be a bit too deviant) for the game.
Dunno if the game has quite the right "vibe" to have big throbbing horsecocks or a curvy cat woman with three rows of tits in three rows of tight bikinis, haha.

• Hey there

Namaska

May 7, 2022
I'm really enjoying the game so far, big shoutout to Waifu Dreams Studio!

if there is any chance, i would love to see more of:

-> more cum animations
-> clothing customization (the Outfits are super great, but changing single elements would be dope)
-> Some Voice-acting (maybe there is an AI for that)
-> more Deepthroat and oral creampies
-> Buttplugs?
-> choking
-> making out

These are all just some ideas for inspiration! It's up to you, keep up the great work!

edit: there is already a Witch-Outfit

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

Fapokso

Jan 16, 2020
I'm really enjoying the game so far, big shoutout to Waifu Dreams Studio!

if there is any chance, i would love to see more of:

-> more cum animations
-> clothing customization (the Outfits are super great, but changing single elements would be dope)
-> Some Voice-acting (maybe there is an AI for that)
-> more Deepthroat and oral creampies
-> Buttplugs?
-> choking
-> making out

These are all just some ideas for inspiration! It's up to you, keep up the great work!

edit: there is already a Witch-Outfit

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
There is buttplugs as sex toys, you mean like as a accessory?

4.40 star(s) 27 Votes