exter

May 29, 2017

please add a freecam
...and you can move the camera by clicking and moving the mouse :giggle: ...
The freecam could be better. At the moment you can only rotate around a central point, but it would be great if you were able to move that point during a scene more freely with translational movements (up/down left/right)

Waifu Dreams Studio

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2023
The freecam could be better. At the moment you can only rotate around a central point, but it would be great if you were able to move that point during a scene more freely with translational movements (up/down left/right)
I will try to do it :giggle:

• Red Heart
Reactions: exter

EarthTramp

May 12, 2020
Amazing work so far Dev, love how quickly you are putting out the updates as well. Really interested to see what you can do with this.

Side note: I feel like the shower floor is in need of a redesign next as the rest of the floors have vastly improved over the past couple of updates and this one just seems lacking IMO

• Red Heart
Reactions: Waifu Dreams Studio

dytchie

Mar 15, 2019
Is it correct to assume 9999 isn't the max amount of skillpoints and that it's just a visual limit to the current game?
So far I've tested it seems to be but confirmation from the dev itself is always appreciated :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Waifu Dreams Studio

Waifu Dreams Studio

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2023
Amazing work so far Dev, love how quickly you are putting out the updates as well. Really interested to see what you can do with this.

Side note: I feel like the shower floor is in need of a redesign next as the rest of the floors have vastly improved over the past couple of updates and this one just seems lacking IMO
thank you very much! the 7th and 9th floor will soon be expanded with some surprises;)

Waifu Dreams Studio

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2023
Is it correct to assume 9999 isn't the max amount of skillpoints and that it's just a visual limit to the current game?
So far I've tested it seems to be but confirmation from the dev itself is always appreciated :)
I have limited it to 9999 for now as I am starting to tweak the skill system to add some more and balance it out

dytchie

Mar 15, 2019
Ah yeah I noticed, bummer, no long time afking anymore with the new 20 Cowmommy.
Talking about the skill system... The masturbation one is quite useless from my own experience, is it getting removed or will you rather overhaul that endurance/masturbation system completely?

Waifu Dreams Studio

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2023
Ah yeah I noticed, bummer, no long time afking anymore with the new 20 Cowmommy.
Talking about the skill system... The masturbation one is quite useless from my own experience, is it getting removed or will you rather overhaul that endurance/masturbation system completely?
masturbation will be hardened, and in the scenes it will also become more difficult to gain satisfaction, with each update I am touching it a little bit:geek:

dytchie

Mar 15, 2019
By the sound of it you're gonna make full-on afking unviable in the long term. Hope that's not the case. If that's the plan, couldn't you just balance progress depending on a player's activity? I.e. You could go full afk for certain things but only at a 20% efficiency of what you'd get when you're fully active (not semi-afk)

Waifu Dreams Studio

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2023
By the sound of it you're gonna make full-on afking unviable in the long term. Hope that's not the case. If that's the plan, couldn't you just balance progress depending on a player's activity? I.e. You could go full afk for certain things but only at a 20% efficiency of what you'd get when you're fully active (not semi-afk)
what I have in mind is that the satisfaction is not refilled instantly and that after a while in each scene does not give you more sex points, so that you have to pay again, and I have already added an ability that will be released in the next update to increase the amount of sex points earned per scene

Reactions: dytchie

Waifu Dreams Studio

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2023
como hago para que me agarre en mi pc porque me pide un programa para abrirlo o cual es el programa para que me agarre
no estoy segura de cual sea el aviso, pero anteriormente a alguien le faltaba el C++, aqui esta el link, avísame si funciona, debe de ser la ultima version

4.40 star(s) 27 Votes