Waifu Dreams Studio

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2023
Not sure if the game is bugged for me but the satisfaction meter runs out super quick (like around 5-10 seconds) might be worth mentioning that I didn't delete my save as advised but I am willing to do so if I must

Edit: could I just move the save to somewhere else as like a back up if this is a bug? If so where would I find it
the saved game is located in C:\Users\Youuser\AppData\Local\Waifu_Dreams_City\Saved
if you don't want to delete the saved game, the most recommended is to buy the masturbation skill and the skill to increase the maximum satisfaction points, sorry for the inconvenience :(

Reactions: EarthTramp

EarthTramp

May 12, 2020
the saved game is located in C:\Users\Youuser\AppData\Local\Waifu_Dreams_City\Saved
if you don't want to delete the saved game, the most recommended is to buy the masturbation skill and the skill to increase the maximum satisfaction points, sorry for the inconvenience :(
Just tried out a few of the new skills and noticed that the first increase in satisfaction points jumps up by about 2000 which did help, saying this I might want to restart just so I can add skills more evenly instead of having them all in the first 2 skills.

Thanks for the help anyway

Waifu Dreams Studio

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2023
Just tried out a few of the new skills and noticed that the first increase in satisfaction points jumps up by about 2000 which did help, saying this I might want to restart just so I can add skills more evenly instead of having them all in the first 2 skills.

Thanks for the help anyway
I am very sorry, it was necessary to adjust the skills, I promise it will not happen again, in the next update I adjusted the difficulty a little bit to make it easier, in a few days it will be free in itchio, thank you very much for keep playing!

EarthTramp

May 12, 2020
Also might have found a bug but could be wrong, sometime when I enter a scene the satisfaction drops to zero and I get locked into the finish scene and the only way out is to ALT F4

Also don't be sorry I think the change is a good thing it just means that what I have been doing up until now needs to be adjusted to the new set up

Waifu Dreams Studio

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2023
Also might have found a bug but could be wrong, sometime when I enter a scene the satisfaction drops to zero and I get locked into the finish scene and the only way out is to ALT F4

Also don't be sorry I think the change is a good thing it just means that what I have been doing up until now needs to be adjusted to the new set up
Can you take a screenshot when it happens? I will try to see if it happens to me

Waifu Dreams Studio

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2023

it can also be that you have the free camera activated, while the free camera is activated you can not exit the scenes, and the amount of satisfaction is not shown, you have to deactivate it by pressing 1

EarthTramp

May 12, 2020
it can also be that you have the free camera activated, while the free camera is activated you can not exit the scenes, and the amount of satisfaction is not shown, you have to deactivate it by pressing 1
Was just about to comment saying I noticed it was only when I was in the free camera but you beat me to it, thanks for confirming it for me though

• Red Heart
Reactions: Waifu Dreams Studio

jaffers

Dec 21, 2018
IMO the new dance mechanic isn't great. I've never had issues with motion sickness in games, but the new method actually makes my eyes hurt. Really like the game overall, but having the option for the original method would be very nice to have. Also, idk if it's intended, but the stamina bar is depleting FAR too fast to be playable as of the recent update in my opinion

Waifu Dreams Studio

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2023
IMO the new dance mechanic isn't great. I've never had issues with motion sickness in games, but the new method actually makes my eyes hurt. Really like the game overall, but having the option for the original method would be very nice to have. Also, idk if it's intended, but the stamina bar is depleting FAR too fast to be playable as of the recent update in my opinion
I'm preparing other easier minigames, they should be ready for next updates soon, I'm already balancing more the stamina bar and make it easier and fairer, sorry for the inconvenience this last update lacks balance in general:(

thatsbqnkers

Jun 30, 2023
uis become unresponsive after some uses (leaving scenes, menu, stats etc)
Also can you make it so money doesnt reset after the bar goes down? Got 700k in a streak on the minigame but kept getting forced back into said minigame for it to all go to waste.

Last edited:

Waifu Dreams Studio

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2023
uis become unresponsive after some uses (leaving scenes, menu, stats etc)
Also can you make it so money doesnt reset after the bar goes down? Got 700k in a streak on the minigame but kept getting forced back into said minigame for it to all go to waste.
can you take a screenshot to see the problem? it can also be that you have the free camera activated, you have to deactivate it by pressing 1

exter

May 29, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Awsome to see, that little suggestions like this are implemented this fast (y)

Also, maybe a scene suggestion i came up with. When you unlock the Devil costume it would be nice if you were able to fuck the angels on the first floor. But only when wearing that costume and the angels are on the receiving end :sneaky:

pablo_honey1

Sep 18, 2021
It's a fun little game and I'm enjoying it so far. One thing that kind of confuses me though is the cum mechanic at the end of each sex scene. I know it's optional and you can just quit out of it instead of clicking the cum button, but I'm not sure why it fades to black then puts your character alone on a stage. It seems it would make more sense to have a cum animation for each scene right where it's happening instead of the fade to black? Just a suggestion.

Waifu Dreams Studio

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2023
It's a fun little game and I'm enjoying it so far. One thing that kind of confuses me though is the cum mechanic at the end of each sex scene. I know it's optional and you can just quit out of it instead of clicking the cum button, but I'm not sure why it fades to black then puts your character alone on a stage. It seems it would make more sense to have a cum animation for each scene right where it's happening instead of the fade to black? Just a suggestion.
yes, the idea was to do fluid simulation for the animations, but I haven't found a way to do it without my pc exploding, when I find a way that doesn't affect performance I will change the climax system

Reactions: pablo_honey1

Waifu Dreams Studio

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2023
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Awsome to see, that little suggestions like this are implemented this fast (y)

Also, maybe a scene suggestion i came up with. When you unlock the Devil costume it would be nice if you were able to fuck the angels on the first floor. But only when wearing that costume and the angels are on the receiving end :sneaky:
I am preparing something for the angels:sneaky:

• Red Heart
Reactions: blue wolf
4.40 star(s) 27 Votes