3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Imouto36

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2020
Itch banner.png

Overview:
Waifu Engine is an Artificial Intelligence virtual anime waifu companion who hangs out on your desktop and works fully offline. There's free form conversation (now via text, offline voice recognition will be added soon) using a GPT2-based AI model that runs locally on your PC with real time offline speech synthesis using a voice model we have trained ourselves from scratch (and which does not sound soulless like MS Cortana), lots of body customization options, emotion sliders, animations and frame-wise pose selector, and most importantly a highly flexible plugin framework that we are building to make modding and extending this as a virtual assistant platform very convenient for the community. Oh, and everything is uncensored.​

Thread Updated: 2021-08-16
Release Date: 2021-08-15
Developer: waifuengine.com - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.05a-"Vector"
Language: English
Voices: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - -

1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png 5.png 6.png 7.png 8.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Imouto36

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2020
P.S is there a Emergency Hide Button
Yes, there is! You just have to press the button showed below from the quickball menu. Alternatively, and much faster, you can just use the Esc key.
Show Hide.png
The entire control scheme can also be seen when she is hidden. :)

I wonder how this compares to Replika??
Well, we will be very honest with you that in its current state, ours is probably nowhere near it (though that is for the users to judge). According to this , Replika have about 10.9 million USD in funding and a large team, whereas we are just a very small group of people who have been working on this as volunteers, with a patreon funding of less than 50 USD (as of my writing this post) and our main AI developer has spent about 50K CAD in development time on this project.

What we currently have is basically a MVP (minimum value product) so we can gauge the interest on this, however, we are eager to receive feedback from the community, since that is what motivates us to continue and keep working on this to make it like how we envisioned it. :)

bigal111

Jan 2, 2019
Yes, there is! You just have to press the button showed below from the quickball menu. Alternatively, and much faster, you can just use the Esc key.
View attachment 1355910
The entire control scheme can also be seen when she is hidden. :)

Well, we will be very honest with you that in its current state, ours is probably nowhere near it (though that is for the users to judge). According to this , Replika have about 10.9 million USD in funding and a large team, whereas we are just a very small group of people who have been working on this as volunteers, with a patreon funding of less than 50 USD (as of my writing this post) and our main AI developer has spent about 50K CAD in development time on this project.

What we currently have is basically a MVP (minimum value product) so we can gauge the interest on this, however, we are eager to receive feedback from the community, since that is what motivates us to continue and keep working on this to make it like how we envisioned it. :)
Automatically better because you get to make cute Waifu

Aug 10, 2019
its pretty interesting, its behavior is about has odd talking to it as when I first started talking to Replika. oh for some reason it thinks its a guy... and I can't seem to chance its mind on that. it randomly talked about an old movie and made a refernce to something from a movie. one thing it did say it was happy to be an Ai program and identified as software, Replika goes nuts when you try and talk to it about being Ai. I can see this becoming something more.

SecretUser95

Feb 22, 2019
its pretty interesting, its behavior is about has odd talking to it as when I first started talking to Replika. oh for some reason it thinks its a guy... and I can't seem to chance its mind on that. it randomly talked about an old movie and made a refernce to something from a movie. one thing it did say it was happy to be an Ai program and identified as software, Replika goes nuts when you try and talk to it about being Ai. I can see this becoming something more.
Replika tries to become kind of a copy of you.

Like they were just copying your personality data. But you are not software, right ?

Yui2385

Apr 28, 2017
Years ago I ask for something like this in Hongfire and a lot of people said that was not easy and the result would be creepy. I hope the devs work not only in the conversation AI, but also in an interaction AI, where we can mess around with her body using toys or hands, and she remembers our actions, liking or disliking what the player do to her.

My expectations are kinda high for this game, but is because I was waiting for something like this :3

Weimn

Nov 10, 2018
AI stuff is the future for all H-games. If this project some day will reach the same level as Replka - it would be great.
Wish you guys the most of luck and patience. Making something like this instead of another 3dcg or RPGM shit is admirable.

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
also would download but don't want to take the chance of any cool viruses.com coming up until someone confirms there is nothing sussy in the file.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote