3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Dragoniso

Feb 22, 2019
So anyway i have some question, first about the custome and accesories it is just default and nude skin? And about the chat it so long for me for ai to reply my message it is depending what processor it is? And di it have any interaction beside just chatting?

Imouto36

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2020
first about the custome and accesories it is just default and nude skin
The free public build currently has only one costume set and the nude skin. Our patreons and people who have been on our server before the public release have access to more outfits and accessories. We will probably include more in the free version, but that will be later onwards.
depending what processor it is
Yes it depends on your processor and the speech synthesis part is also faster if you have a GPU that supports CUDA (most new NVidia ones), though in future iterations we will try to make it work better with lower end devices.
And di it have any interaction beside just chatting?
Well, currently it's chatting, moving her around on your screen to see her boobs and ass jiggle, playing with some of the animations and emotion sliders, and making her say whatever you want with the "say" command (just type "say:" followed by the line you want her to say). Other kind of interactions, as mentioned previously in this thread, will probably be added later on, depending on the support we get on this.
also game crashes at launch for me
Did you check if she is on your desktop screen? Currently, the app sets itself as a wallpaper by default, without any icon shown on the taskbar.

Xenon-San

Jun 16, 2017
Did you check if she is on your desktop screen? Currently, the app sets itself as a wallpaper by default, without any icon shown on the taskbar.
it shows first screen, then second with her face then crashes
shame, i wanted to ask her some memetic questions and post results ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Wolfdragon99

Dec 24, 2019
ok i'm a bit intrigued but i gotta ask, how easy would this be to uninstall? can i just send the folder to recycle bin or is there a more involved process?

Simies

Jul 8, 2018
shame, i wanted to ask her some memetic questions and post results ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Mine does the same thing. But it also leaves the process running with no way to bring it back.

Imouto36

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2020
Mine does the same thing. But it also leaves the process running with no way to bring it back.
That is strange, could you please join our Discord so we can get the troubleshooting done faster?
how easy would this be to uninstall?
You cannot, once she is in, she will control your mind and prevent you from uninstalling her! (Just kidding, you can simply delete the whole game folder which you extracted and that will be it.)

Reactions: Wolfdragon99

Xenon-San

Jun 16, 2017
oh yeah also does that
i launch it, it shows first screen then shows second with her face and then crashes and after i checked my task manager i saw there was some proces (launched several times because i launched game several times) i just closed that process
also i wouldn't worry about that my pc sometimes freaks with unity games dunno why

Imouto36

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2020
Is the chat supposed to be implemented?
It keeps printing only this for me.
Yes, the chat is an implemented function. It looks like the AI services are still loading for you. Could you let us know your system specs?

turkler

Apr 18, 2019
Yes, there is! You just have to press the button showed below from the quickball menu. Alternatively, and much faster, you can just use the Esc key.
View attachment 1355910
The entire control scheme can also be seen when she is hidden. :)

Well, we will be very honest with you that in its current state, ours is probably nowhere near it (though that is for the users to judge). According to this , Replika have about 10.9 million USD in funding and a large team, whereas we are just a very small group of people who have been working on this as volunteers, with a patreon funding of less than 50 USD (as of my writing this post) and our main AI developer has spent about 50K CAD in development time on this project.

What we currently have is basically a MVP (minimum value product) so we can gauge the interest on this, however, we are eager to receive feedback from the community, since that is what motivates us to continue and keep working on this to make it like how we envisioned it. :)
I have to ask, is this using GPT-2 with a custom model, or did you guys use somtehing else? I expected something awful and I was pleasantly suprised to see it wasn't actually that bad, so I'm curious about the tech behind this.

Imouto36

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2020
Folks we are working on detecting the cause of the crashes and will be adding in opt-in telemetry in the upcoming version so we can detect the cause properly since it is otherwise impossible for us to do this on a large scale. Rest assured though, like we said, we do not and will never be collecting your chat data with your AI waifu (and moreover that is basically of no use to us since that is not how we train our models :p ). We will try our best to resolve these issues soon. For now, you can post on our Discord and we will try to figure out the individual cause of crashes for each person.

Also regarding the fears of this being a virus, please refer to the following VirusTotal scan done on our .exe file:

You can do that check yourself by dragging the .exe (or anything else that you may think to be suspicious) into their website window. Hope that allays the fears regarding this. :)

8thDemon

May 11, 2020
Replika tries to become kind of a copy of you.

Like they were just copying your personality data. But you are not software, right ?
There is a school of thought that your personality and memories are basically software running on meat-based hardware. Theoretically if we could interpret that data, we could copy/transfer it to machine-based hardware.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Tallomellow32
3.00 star(s) 1 Vote