3.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Mar 1, 2019
Niceeeeee sweet setup!, yeah your feedback os good, we are looking into techniques to do that right now.
We are likely never to use GPT-3 mainly because it goes to a data centre and your data is never protected and it would require us to adopt a subscription model that wouldn't work for everyone. GPT-2 is pretty impressive if you know how to work with it, it doesn't work out of the box very well, unless you cherry pick your results. We are looking into a way to create memories and a history for the AI to remember, this requires disk space though. All this will happen later because I am busy turning this into a platform so that it can be a waifu as a service, and work with various other devices, AI always changes at breakneck speed so its better to build something that can swap it out faster than to keep up.
Personally speaking, I think most people aren't going to be too bothered by disk space usage. I mean, I have 500GB in this laptop, plus I have a 4TB external hooked up so unless the application starts taking up Terabytes of space it isn't going to put much of a dent in my storage lol. Hell, most games these days take up 20GB+ of space so you've got some room expand the game before most people will start worrying.

Also, "Waifu as a Service" made me chuckle a little, didn't think I'd ever hear that after going through my tech school. I hope you turn that into your company's or website's slogan because that's both funny and brilliant.

Well, last two things I can think of at this point:

1. You might need to give her voice a tiny bit more training. Her pronunciation for some words is a bit off, such as her saying the word "Video" as VAI-dey-oh instead of veh-DEE-oh. Unless that's just a random occurrence with the TTS and I happened to get unlucky there?

2. My question is what direction are you wanting to ultimately take with this application? Since you mentioned Waifu as a Service, are you wanting to make her more as an assistant that does perverted/intimate things for you on top of helping you out with daily life stuff? Or are you thinking of going more interaction simulator in which the goal is to form some kind of bond with the AI, along with some slightly game-like components mixed in?

Syq

Mar 11, 2018
Works on Windows 7,but damn u should work on optimization.It trying to overkill my gtx 1070 gaming x(temperatures rises quickly not to mention watt consumption). Not to mention AV pops up message on IDP.Generic(tho i know it's false alarm) some processes doesnt close even after u press exit.

Turn in some lewd tamagoochi and it could be interesting

Last edited:

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
I guess I'll try the free AI dungeon first and maybe install another dedicated browser for NovelAI if I happen to really enjoy the AI-generated story stuff.
Good fuckin' luck, AIDS' filter has basically lobotomized it when it comes to lewd content

killer2005de

Apr 27, 2017
Hm i try now install over itch same problem crash can it be that it only run on Nvidia but not on ATI?
ATI not use CUDA i dont think my RX580 is to weak for it!
Other Unity games run without problems.
The server.exe run but the game crash after 2nd screen.
Screen4.jpg
Ok my firewall was the problem i disable it and game starts.
hm why the fuck the game need a Inet connection with 7 GB download and 14 GB installed?

Em Elle

Aug 4, 2020
Personally speaking, I think most people aren't going to be too bothered by disk space usage. I mean, I have 500GB in this laptop, plus I have a 4TB external hooked up so unless the application starts taking up Terabytes of space it isn't going to put much of a dent in my storage lol. Hell, most games these days take up 20GB+ of space so you've got some room expand the game before most people will start worrying.

Also, "Waifu as a Service" made me chuckle a little, didn't think I'd ever hear that after going through my tech school. I hope you turn that into your company's or website's slogan because that's both funny and brilliant.

Well, last two things I can think of at this point:

1. You might need to give her voice a tiny bit more training. Her pronunciation for some words is a bit off, such as her saying the word "Video" as VAI-dey-oh instead of veh-DEE-oh. Unless that's just a random occurrence with the TTS and I happened to get unlucky there?

2. My question is what direction are you wanting to ultimately take with this application? Since you mentioned Waifu as a Service, are you wanting to make her more as an assistant that does perverted/intimate things for you on top of helping you out with daily life stuff? Or are you thinking of going more interaction simulator in which the goal is to form some kind of bond with the AI, along with some slightly game-like components mixed in?
1. yeah thats due to poor phonene and grapheme generalization, which is hit or miss most of the time haha, this is older tech that we use that just worked better than the new stuff in terms of naturalness, we are looking to switch it much later when we have resources. This is pretty much a tech demo of where we want to go :)
2. yeah so we want to do waifu digital assistant and plugin an open a NLU engine so people can write plugins and allow her to do what they want, along side expose a interactive layer to the NLU, we want to do interaction but that will be last because it's easy to hire people to do that work, the platforming or service point is more difficult to get right so we want to focus on that. We might have an illusion like mode where you can pleasure your AI assistant but all of this depends on how much funding we can get over the next couple of months.

Em Elle

Aug 4, 2020
yeah it's completely offline, I would run whatever the windows equivalent of little snitch is, other than that we only run unity analytics to measure if we should continue this project or not and what the retension is, this is opt out is possible

D-8000

Jun 30, 2021
It looks like an extremely interesting and promising project that needs to be approached with all responsibility and diligence. Taking a step back is to cross out all the time that was spent on this adorable assistant. I am still waiting for the application to load, but this does not prevent me from sincerely wishing good luck and patience in this difficult work. (PS: There may be small mistakes in the text - the text itself was created in Google Translate, sorry.)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Imouto36

Deedrix

Sep 26, 2017
Yes, the chat is an implemented function. It looks like the AI services are still loading for you. Could you let us know your system specs?
I'm getting this also. Starts loading and after 30 seconds it gets stuck at 75%. I've let it run for up to 30-45 minutes. No change.

Realon

Dec 8, 2017
I can go down with the mouse wheel I use but didint work just only dont work change animation mode and pose and i look up the tags and ı see masturbation xd how can ı do it masturbation ?

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote