Ren'Py Waifu Slut School [v0.3.6] [mikiraus]

2.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Mikiraus

Game Developer
May 27, 2017
How long does it take to clear the content? I just wanna now if there's a good amount
Oh, I don't even know myself, at this point the second act is almost finished. This means that almost all of the main characters already have one starting event and two events each for the Love and Slave route. On top of that, the main characters also have open-world events, three for the Love route and three for the Slave route. And also there are secondary characters, their stories are developed differently, some already have more than four events, and some only have two. Well, there's also a prologue, as well as the first week of introductory events. So, there's plenty of content. Especially since updates come out every two weeks.

TheimmortalP

Jan 4, 2019
The art is pretty good, but everyone is super unlikable, and the dialogue is very poorly written.

If I can offer some contructive criticism, maybe collaborate with someone that has experience writing something that's recieved a lot of praise for writing.

I Really hope that you do, because I'd love to see something well written with this art.

If you're reading this, and this whole game has been re-written sometime after July 2023, please let me know.

Mikiraus

Game Developer
May 27, 2017
The art is pretty good, but everyone is super unlikable, and the dialogue is very poorly written.

If I can offer some contructive criticism, maybe collaborate with someone that has experience writing something that's recieved a lot of praise for writing.

I Really hope that you do, because I'd love to see something well written with this art.

If you're reading this, and this whole game has been re-written sometime after July 2023, please let me know.
Thanks for the review and advice.

Reactions: midnabreeder420

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Waifu Slut School [v0.2.6.5] [mikiraus]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 1.05 GB

PC/MAC: - - - ANONFILES /

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Waifu Slut School [v0.2.7.5] [mikiraus]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

-

Mac:

-

2.00 star(s) 5 Votes