Ren'Py Waifu Slut School [v0.3.5.5] [mikiraus]

2.00 star(s) 5 Votes

zeerin

Nov 9, 2017
Thank you for your feedback!
2. Stats right now used in Nami event and in mini-game after the Ash event. I already working on "upgrades" for the city where you can increase money income from work, stats income from trainings and marks from studying.
About stats from training, unless there's something I missed (which is completely possible since I didn't go through everything with a fine-toothed comb), training at the school is a waste of money. It costs double the money, but gives the same increase. Unless you have some plan with that chick involving the money, she should really be giving us our money's worth in stats. As for the marks from studying...there's studying?! Wish I'd figured that out when I was playing it lol. Would've filled a few of the empty time periods.

Reactions: Mikiraus

Mikiraus

Game Developer
May 27, 2017
About stats from training, unless there's something I missed (which is completely possible since I didn't go through everything with a fine-toothed comb), training at the school is a waste of money. It costs double the money, but gives the same increase. Unless you have some plan with that chick involving the money, she should really be giving us our money's worth in stats. As for the marks from studying...there's studying?! Wish I'd figured that out when I was playing it lol. Would've filled a few of the empty time periods.
No, you didn't miss anything. Training at school gym gives three secret images and that's all for now.
Studying in this update is just a timeskip at a desk in class 1_1 or with a PE teacher on Wednesdays.

logros13

Jan 17, 2018
While I can see some potential in the game the fact that every event is just available a specific day is obnoxious and leads to a lot of unnecessary dead time. Why not just have them available every day unless there is a specific reason it has to be on a specific day (i.e. it takes place in gym class so it has to be on a day with that class etc.)?

The minigames like all the minigames in games like this are just annoying and an option to disable/skip them would be much appreciated.

This is more of a quality of life thing than a game killing issue like the previous two but why do we need to go through the park to get to the library, dorms and mall? why not just put them directly on the map? This just seems to add unnecessary klicks for no reason.

Guess that is it for my feedback on this first version. While I may have come across as a bit harsh I do think this can turn out to be a good game as long as you sort out some of the unnecessarily tedious parts.

Mikiraus

Game Developer
May 27, 2017
While I can see some potential in the game the fact that every event is just available a specific day is obnoxious and leads to a lot of unnecessary dead time. Why not just have them available every day unless there is a specific reason it has to be on a specific day (i.e. it takes place in gym class so it has to be on a day with that class etc.)?

The minigames like all the minigames in games like this are just annoying and an option to disable/skip them would be much appreciated.

This is more of a quality of life thing than a game killing issue like the previous two but why do we need to go through the park to get to the library, dorms and mall? why not just put them directly on the map? This just seems to add unnecessary klicks for no reason.

Guess that is it for my feedback on this first version. While I may have come across as a bit harsh I do think this can turn out to be a good game as long as you sort out some of the unnecessarily tedious parts.
Thanks for the feedback!
In this version, all events are lined up in a row from Monday to Saturday, you can go through all the events in one gulp. To be honest, I did not think about it, but for some reason I simply decided that this was the only option. I will definitely consider options to simplify this (for example, skipping time to the event) or filling free time with some secondary events. Maybe both of it.

As for mini-games. I will add a "Surrender" button to each mini-game, which will mean an automatic loss in it, and a "Skip" button, which will mean an automatic win. I will also add an option to completely disable mini-games in the settings, and all their results will be considered winning. So it will no longer be possible to get the development of the event after losing in the swimming mini-game.

About the icons of places on the map. I think it's possible to add some important places to the map, such as the "Girls Dorm", "Library" and "Mall", as long as there are few locations in the game, then this is quite justified, thanks for the advice.

Feedback helps a lot to look at things with a fresh eye, thanks.

Minidora

Nov 4, 2019
Yes, this map. Strange, but the other buttons work? Phone or timeskip? And you should also ask about it on the official JoiPlay Discord server. Maybe someone met this problem before.
Yes,phone & timeskip button do work.Only map button isn't working i guess

Tomy75

Sep 27, 2018
Thanks a lot! And what is more important in this game between LOVE and SLAVE levels?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Mikiraus

Game Developer
May 27, 2017
Thanks a lot! And what is more important in this game between LOVE and SLUT levels?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Now the first levels of Love and Slave are no different, but from the second level there will be differences in events, dialogues and scenes with characters. Open scenes are saved separately from the rest of the progress, so you can replay the game on a different route and you will have all the scenes.

Reactions: Tomy75
2.00 star(s) 5 Votes