Ren'Py Waifu Slut School [v0.3.6] [mikiraus]

2.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Dextros

Jul 18, 2021
a list of areas where we could even find these cards would be nice so we know where to look because om sorry but they are still alomst impossible to find and im still missing some. Also you should consider redoing these cards or adding a ntr tag because it makes no sense to win a fight then have a card where mc is knocked out and girl is fucked by others. your games concept is great but you need to work a bit on how you play things out. you could potentially lose fan base and patronage if you keep throwing ntr out as a reward. Most people do not like NTR especially when its unwarningly just thrown at them especially if its as part of a reward. You could piss a lot of people off. some to the point of dropping your game. suggestion for the card search. have a base model and show it in tutorial saying "look for this symbol to unlock cards" so people know what they are looking for. this way it becomes more of a fun hunt than an annoying squint game trying to look at your screen to find impossible cards.

If you continue making things harder on the players than they really need to be and doing Un warned NTR as a reward you will drive your game into the ground with a large portion of potential patreons. add a tag for NTR or change the cards and make the card finding easier and change your mini games complexity to something far easier and you will see an increase of players. Its been mentioned but your swimming game is too complex and your trying to do far too much with it having to go back and forth between both sides of screen is too much. keep in mind some people have curved screens that are wide and dragging mouse back and forth from each side due to screen fill set up it becomes something not worth the effort for such little reward.

Simple and uncomplicated is far better and safer than complexed settings. push too much you will get nowhere and be ostracized as not caring about playability to the majority. Not everyone has fabulous eye site or reaction time. keep things like this in mind moving forward.

Mikiraus

Game Developer
May 27, 2017
a list of areas where we could even find these cards would be nice so we know where to look because om sorry but they are still alomst impossible to find and im still missing some. Also you should consider redoing these cards or adding a ntr tag because it makes no sense to win a fight then have a card where mc is knocked out and girl is fucked by others. your games concept is great but you need to work a bit on how you play things out. you could potentially lose fan base and patronage if you keep throwing ntr out as a reward. Most people do not like NTR especially when its unwarningly just thrown at them especially if its as part of a reward. You could piss a lot of people off. some to the point of dropping your game. suggestion for the card search. have a base model and show it in tutorial saying "look for this symbol to unlock cards" so people know what they are looking for. this way it becomes more of a fun hunt than an annoying squint game trying to look at your screen to find impossible cards.

If you continue making things harder on the players than they really need to be and doing Un warned NTR as a reward you will drive your game into the ground with a large portion of potential patreons. add a tag for NTR or change the cards and make the card finding easier and change your mini games complexity to something far easier and you will see an increase of players. Its been mentioned but your swimming game is too complex and your trying to do far too much with it having to go back and forth between both sides of screen is too much. keep in mind some people have curved screens that are wide and dragging mouse back and forth from each side due to screen fill set up it becomes something not worth the effort for such little reward.

Simple and uncomplicated is far better and safer than complexed settings. push too much you will get nowhere and be ostracized as not caring about playability to the majority. Not everyone has fabulous eye site or reaction time. keep things like this in mind moving forward.
Thank you for your comment. To be honest, I didn't expect so many people to complain about NTR. I will definitely change cards with similar content.

As for the secret cards, I'm already working on a cheat to unlock the entire gallery. And in the next update, I will probably change the hints for secret cards to be more obvious.

As for mini-games. You can skip any mini-game without exception if it is too difficult for you. I see no reason to simplify them even more. If you simplify the game with swimming, then it will be a simple clicker and I don't like it. But I think that I can add an easy mode for mini-games and there they can be simplified to a minimum. Game will ask which mini-game mode to choose at the beginning of a new game or you can change it in the settings.

Anyway I truly appreciate your comment and critique, thank you, it would help me to improve (y) .

Last edited:

Dextros

Jul 18, 2021
Thank you for your comment. To be honest, I didn't expect so many people to complain about NTR. I will definitely change cards with similar content.

As for the secret cards, I'm already working on a cheat to unlock the entire gallery. And in the next update, I will probably change the hints for secret cards to be more obvious.

As for mini-games. You can skip any mini-game without exception if it is too difficult for you. I see no reason to simplify them even more. If you simplify the game with swimming, then it will be a simple clicker and I don't like it.

But I truly appreciate your comment and critique, thank you, it would help me to improve(y).
NTR fan base is smaller than you may realize while there are people who love it majority do not and some find it triggering due to personal trauma. that is why i said keep your players in mind in more than just one way when making your game.
trauma
physical limits/ abilities
their rigs and set ups
80% of people who play these games play them to escape reality and do not want reminders of things that happened to them ore are happening to them in life
Some have poor eye sight or reflexes and play games like this because they are fun and easy to play without pushing themselves too much
some people have large computer screens or wide screens so having to move back and forth between each side may not be that simple for them especially if they also have above issues like physical limits as well.

all of these factors will effect who plays or doesn't play your game. things you may not like or care for may drive some of those people away and some of those types of people will be the majority of your players so changing things to a more realistic play style for them would be more beneficial to you if you want to stay with a higher number of patrons and players. Your making it for others to play not yourself otherwise you wouldn't be here. Also most people play these games on ren py' because they are simple clickers. it they want more engaging games they wont look at ren py' they will look for unity or unreal engine or daz games. Please keep that in mind too.

Mikiraus

Game Developer
May 27, 2017
The cl says "Replaced cards with NTR content" did the the thread editor get that backwards?
No, cards WITH ntr content. There were secret cards with NTR content and I replaced them with regular renders. I guess I'm messed up with this, because English is not my native language.

Reactions: BakaHu

devil_hunter

Jul 1, 2017
No, cards WITH ntr content. There were secret cards with NTR content and I replaced them with regular renders. I guess I'm messed up with this, because English is not my native language.
lol that was confusing the hell out of me, cuz i was thinking all those event/cards were supposed to be somewhere else and I couldn't find them

Kisz26

May 17, 2021
And here i thought the cards with normal/vanilla cards were replaced with NTR content.. So its the other way around.. Geez, dont scare us like that.. I was about to drop the game..

SplitDip

Nov 7, 2020
What's the cheat for the gallery? I have gotten every scene and card but 1 for both and can't for the life of me figure out how to get them. Missing what looks like an Ash BJ card and then whatever the first scene in the gallery is.

Mikiraus

Game Developer
May 27, 2017
What's the cheat for the gallery? I have gotten every scene and card but 1 for both and can't for the life of me figure out how to get them. Missing what looks like an Ash BJ card and then whatever the first scene in the gallery is.
To cheat, use the computer in the main character's room. You can get the first scene in the gallery by completing the prologue. And secret card number 11 is in the main character's room in the lower right corner in a box with VHS cassettes.

2.00 star(s) 5 Votes