Ren'Py Waifu Slut School [v0.3.6.5] [mikiraus]

2.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Mikiraus

Game Developer
May 27, 2017
Haven't read past the first page, so please pardon me if I repeat something that someone else has said, but just a couple suggestions for you.
For the number 2, if you are having trouble deciding how much of a hint is too much of a spoiler, you could have a setting that allows the player to change to a "spoiler hints" mode that replaces the vague hints with really detailed hints. This makes it so the option is in the players' hands. If someone doesn't want too much of a spoiler they can keep the option off, but if they ever get stuck they can turn it on if they need it. And it allows the players who don't care about getting spoiled to get an easy instruction on what they need to do to get what they are looking for.
For number 3, I suggest looking into what Crimson High did with the space hamsters. He made an option to turn on a notification whenever a space hamster was on the screen. Also, Extra Life had an interesting concept of clicking on things to find money, but there was a vision mode that highlighted where the objects were for those who don't like clicking everything.
Yes, I have already done something similar about the hints, but the moment with the "special" vision interested me, thanks for the help!

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
Mikiraus I'm not sure how much work it is, but you should definitely add markers for where and who is, this is the biggest issue for me right now. Or at least a marker for when and where you can interact with girls (date them or whatever it is).
Additionally, PE teacher and librarian have no status menu i the phone app, so there is no way to tell if the content is finished or if I just need to try at a different time and day - of which there are 42 combinations + trigger conditions.

That's about it for the feedback.

Mikiraus

Game Developer
May 27, 2017
Mikiraus I'm not sure how much work it is, but you should definitely add markers for where and who is, this is the biggest issue for me right now. Or at least a marker for when and where you can interact with girls (date them or whatever it is).
Additionally, PE teacher and librarian have no status menu i the phone app, so there is no way to tell if the content is finished or if I just need to try at a different time and day - of which there are 42 combinations + trigger conditions.

That's about it for the feedback.
Yes, you are absolutely right, thank you very much!

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Waifu Slut School [0.2.3] Compressed (Half-Tested)

Win/Mac (2.1 GB/ 1.06 GB) : ( Only Win),

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Mikiraus

Game Developer
May 27, 2017
where even is the patreon app for cheats cuz i cant see it even though im a patreon
It will appear after Ash's event with MILFs, if you have already completed it, then just be in the main character's room at midnight, it will automatically start a mini-event with this app.

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
Is there away to earn more than one coin doing a job at the library? Also, the Dev should have it where you can click on your stats on your phone and it describe how to build up the stats.

2.00 star(s) 5 Votes