Ren'Py Waifu Slut School [v0.3.6.5] [mikiraus]

2.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
the MC is a bit awkward but it's fine, i only disliked three things about it
1 - the fucking swim minigame is impossible, i have absolutely no idea WTF i need to do there, even if i did that minigame is just bad
2 - the status gain is a pain in the ass, you get 1 currency per work and spend it to raise a single point in 3 categories, it's as grind as it gets and i had no idea i needed it
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
3 - having hidden images scattered around is fine and all, but don't make them just fucking invisible i don't want to click every single polygon on every screen at random that gets annoying fast
Same here. I hate that you don't get much from working ONCE a day. Also, There should be away to skip the library work after you complete once and still get paid.

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
Same here. I hate that you don't get much from working ONCE a day. Also, There should be away to skip the library work after you complete once and still get paid. I would click give up but usually that means you don't get paid. If you still get paid, it should say Skip.

Mikiraus

Game Developer
May 27, 2017
Same here. I hate that you don't get much from working ONCE a day. Also, There should be away to skip the library work after you complete once and still get paid.
You can skip the mini-game even for the first time, and you can skip dialogues with the "Skip" button on the interface or with the "Ctrl" button on the keyboard if you have already seen them.
In Ash's Level 1 event (The one with the MILFs), she tells you at the end that you can call her and improve the city (You can improve the library to earn more money, the dojo to increase stat income, and the school to increase marks income.)

Be attentive and you will not encounter any problems.

allenandarth

May 30, 2017
You can skip the mini-game even for the first time, and you can skip dialogues with the "Skip" button on the interface or with the "Ctrl" button on the keyboard if you have already seen them.
In Ash's Level 1 event (The one with the MILFs), she tells you at the end that you can call her and improve the city (You can improve the library to earn more money, the dojo to increase stat income, and the school to increase marks income.)

Be attentive and you will not encounter any problems.
i knew that i could raise my stats, my problem with it, it's that there's no hint on what i should raise first and not only that, i can't just not do the event after i start it, i need to use an early save that i might not have, maybe if there was an indicator, saying something like " Hey!you might need stats to view this event", i'm not saying to put the stat(that would make it too easy), put a small indicator might be nice, the income was pretty dreadful regardless, i'm not saying that i was a loan of a million dollars every work, but at least a decent amount, i dunno, maybe 2 or 3 instead of 1. yes, i can skip the mini-game, but everyone tries them the first time, i was expressing my feelings over i have that much right.

i'm not caught up on this version yet, so...maybe things are better, i hope

Mikiraus

Game Developer
May 27, 2017
i knew that i could raise my stats, my problem with it, it's that there's no hint on what i should raise first and not only that, i can't just not do the event after i start it, i need to use an early save that i might not have, maybe if there was an indicator, saying something like " Hey!you might need stats to view this event", i'm not saying to put the stat(that would make it too easy), put a small indicator might be nice, the income was pretty dreadful regardless, i'm not saying that i was a loan of a million dollars every work, but at least a decent amount, i dunno, maybe 2 or 3 instead of 1. yes, i can skip the mini-game, but everyone tries them the first time, i was expressing my feelings over i have that much right.

i'm not caught up on this version yet, so...maybe things are better, i hope
You have these stat tips on your phone, the progress tab, choosing a character will tell you about the requirements to start the event, and clicking on the "Show additional information" arrow will show you what stats or how much money is required for the event.

allenandarth

May 30, 2017
You have these stat tips on your phone, the progress tab, choosing a character will tell you about the requirements to start the event, and clicking on the "Show additional information" arrow will show you what stats or how much money is required for the event.
Things weren't that fleshed out when i put out my "review"(it wasn't worthy of being called a review, but let's go with that)

Reactions: Mikiraus

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
WaifuSlutSchool-0.2
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Waifu Slut School [v0.2] [mikiraus] Compressed

PC (1,63GB/667MB):
MAC (1,63GB/633MB):

Feb 7, 2023
Gotta love those "parody" and "isekai" game trying to milk known characters.. Haven't played the game but i'd bet they don't act even remotely like the original characters.. Maybe because MC has a contract with a demon or something "original" like that..

Jul 24, 2022
Waifu Slut School

Version: 0.2
Type: VN
Content: Short
Pacing: Depends on User
Plot line: Make girls sin (make sexual acts) and pull them towards your hell division
Setting: High school - Fake World

Character Models: Really Good
Personalities: Nothing special yet

Music: ok
Animation: Very Good

Note: Very hard to complete gallery and severe lack of help to find missing scenes and art
Thoughts: Not bad at all if you manage to complete it

Aug 30, 2022
Waifu Slut School [v0.2.1] [mikiraus] – Compressed

/

Mikiraus, be aware that shortly after starting a new game on the original PC and macOS version it gives me an error message. I found it during testing on Windows 11 and macOS Ventura.

Last edited:

Mikiraus

Game Developer
May 27, 2017
Waifu Slut School [v0.2.1] [mikiraus] – Compressed

PC (790 MB) / Mac (755 MB)

Mikiraus, be aware that shortly after starting a new game on the original PC and macOS version it gives me an error message. I found it during testing on Windows 11 and macOS Ventura.

Hey, thanks a lot for your work and finding that obviously stupid bug, fixed it in a one sec -_- Actually you can just click "Ignore" and it will be fine for the rest of the game. Just added some later effect to a prologue without checking... Sorry about that

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
The plot is laughable and it's nothing but a Dating Sim game. How the heck is the Dating Sim tag missing because that is all it is.. you died and for no reason you go to hell... She makes a deal with you to take you to a school to corrupt everyone... That is the entire story in a nut shell and there begins you getting closer to the girls.. aka DATING SIM.

So it's basically another boring dating sim game I have gotten tired of them they are a dime a dozen anymore.. I got for good story plot games anymore unless you really can make an interesting dating sim by having full animation and sound effects.. if not it's just another dime a dozen dating sim.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
0.2.1 (reported on Discord, only for you as Info)

When you try Armwresting (Mini Game)

Exception: DynamicImage u'images/events/Ash/Ash_level2/armwrestling/[swim_prog].png': could not find image. (u'images/events/Ash/Ash_level2/armwrestling/23.png')

Mikiraus

Game Developer
May 27, 2017
0.2.1 (reported on Discord, only for you as Info)

When you try Armwresting (Mini Game)

Exception: DynamicImage u'images/events/Ash/Ash_level2/armwrestling/[swim_prog].png': could not find image. (u'images/events/Ash/Ash_level2/armwrestling/23.png')
Thanks, already fixed

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Waifu Slut School [v0.2.5] [mikiraus]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 654 MB

PC/MAC: - - - ANONFILES /

ERROR

Choosing the easy mode, when he crosses the street, thinking about sex with girls, an error screen appears.
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/prologue.rpy", line 36, in <module>
NameError: name 'flash' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script.rpyc", line 140, in script call
  File "prologue.rpyc", line 250, in script call
  File "prologue.rpyc", line 36, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1439, in execute
    paired = renpy.python.py_eval(self.paired)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2276, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2269, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/prologue.rpy", line 36, in <module>
NameError: name 'flash' is not defined

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.10.2178
Waifu Slut School 0.2.1.5
Mon Mar 13 23:18:34 2023
My workaround (I don't know much about Renpy)

The error is in the official version, but it's already corrected in my compressed version. I don't know if there will be other errors.

I changed the code

before (with the error)
scene dreamgirl_anim0_3 with flash

correction
scene dreamgirl_anim0_3 with dissolve

2.00 star(s) 5 Votes