Ren'Py Waifu Slut School [v0.3.6.5] [mikiraus]

2.00 star(s) 5 Votes

SplitDip

Nov 7, 2020
To cheat, use the computer in the main character's room. You can get the first scene in the gallery by completing the prologue. And secret card number 11 is in the main character's room in the lower right corner in a box with VHS cassettes.
Ah that would make sense I skipped the prologue but when you say use the computer, I click and my only option is to leave until after the first week when Ash gives you the game then its just "play fight" and "leave"

Mikiraus

Game Developer
May 27, 2017
Ah that would make sense I skipped the prologue but when you say use the computer, I click and my only option is to leave until after the first week when Ash gives you the game then its just "play fight" and "leave"
It's weird, maybe you do not have an updated version? Now the latest version of the game is 0.1.3, where this cheat was first added. You can see your version in the main menu.

Korzy

Mar 18, 2019
i want to ask will you be adding new girls later on and also will there be girls from the same anime for example you have hinata and then add sakura or ino
anywasy i have a few anime that have girls you can pull from if you like
My hero academia
Attack on titan
Bleach
Higschool dxd
Fairy tail
One punch man
Dragon ball
Overlord
Konosuba
Shield hero
Code geass
Evangelion
Sailor moon
Akame ga kill
Seven deadly sins
I would say theese are enough for now tthey have lots of potential girls to add
anyways i love the concept of the game

Mikiraus

Game Developer
May 27, 2017
i want to ask will you be adding new girls later on and also will there be girls from the same anime for example you have hinata and then add sakura or ino
My hero academia
Attack on titan
Bleach
Higschool dxd
Fairy tail
One punch man
Dragon ball
Overlord
Konosuba
Shield hero
Code geass
Evangelion
Sailor moon
Akame ga kill
Seven deadly sins
Yes, I want to add new girls from the same and new anime, but for now I want to focus on the ones I already have. In any case, thanks for this list of anime, it will definitely come in handy for me.

Korzy

Mar 18, 2019
Yes, I want to add new girls from the same and new anime, but for now I want to focus on the ones I already have. In any case, thanks for this list of anime, it will definitely come in handy for me.
understandable

Mikiraus

Game Developer
May 27, 2017
you know this game has codes?, codes=cheats
There is only one cheat here, to open the entire gallery. To find it, you need to use the computer in the main character's room. This option may not be available if you are playing an old save, but you can start a new game by skipping the prologue and then use the cheat. The gallery will open on other saves too.

Mareeeeta

Sep 1, 2019
My hero academia
Attack on titan
Bleach
Higschool dxd
Fairy tail
One punch man
Dragon ball
Overlord
Konosuba
Shield hero
Code geass
Evangelion
Sailor moon
Akame ga kill
Seven deadly sins
Kind of boring to talk only about mainstream animes. Not really because they are mainstream but because there is girls far hotter than those from AoT, Dragon Ball, MHA or Code Geass for exemple.

Reactions: Cavpal

Explorer7

May 11, 2022
Hi
Any time I try to access the gallery, it crashes the game. I use latest version on windows. Please help!

Mikiraus

Game Developer
May 27, 2017
Hi
Any time I try to access the gallery, it crashes the game. I use latest version on windows. Please help!
Hello, send me on Discord server or in private messages a screenshot of the error that appears.

Mikiraus

Game Developer
May 27, 2017
In this game gonna be impregnation and pregnancy?
Not planned yet, I thought about it for secondary characters, but decided to leave it for additional content in the future. Now I'm more focused on the main story of the heroines.

csum

Jan 7, 2020
Is this going to have harem? Also where do I go or do to increase my luck stats?

Mikiraus

Game Developer
May 27, 2017
Is this going to have harem? Also where do I go or do to increase my luck stats?
Yes, there will be an opportunity to create a harem. Luck at the moment can be increased by using 4-leaf clovers in the park and in the mall.

Reactions: Pepenone

Kuroyuki28

May 1, 2021
Thank you for your feedback!
1. I'll try to do something with swimming minigame to make it easier or more obvious.
2. Stats right now used in Nami event and in mini-game after the Ash event. I already working on "upgrades" for the city where you can increase money income from work, stats income from trainings and marks from studying.
About knowing what stats to use in events, I really wanted things to develop based on your playstyle.
Perhaps I will add more detailed tips for events to the phone.
3. Invisible hidden images is really the problem, so I'll change that.
Thanks again for your feedback.
Haven't read past the first page, so please pardon me if I repeat something that someone else has said, but just a couple suggestions for you.
For the number 2, if you are having trouble deciding how much of a hint is too much of a spoiler, you could have a setting that allows the player to change to a "spoiler hints" mode that replaces the vague hints with really detailed hints. This makes it so the option is in the players' hands. If someone doesn't want too much of a spoiler they can keep the option off, but if they ever get stuck they can turn it on if they need it. And it allows the players who don't care about getting spoiled to get an easy instruction on what they need to do to get what they are looking for.
For number 3, I suggest looking into what Crimson High did with the space hamsters. He made an option to turn on a notification whenever a space hamster was on the screen. Also, Extra Life had an interesting concept of clicking on things to find money, but there was a vision mode that highlighted where the objects were for those who don't like clicking everything.

Reactions: Mikiraus
2.00 star(s) 5 Votes